If I make another mistake.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by beans, Nov 20, 2002.

1. beans

beans New Member

Dear Fellow Recruites,

If I make a mistake again and post in the wrong board some thing that some one thinks belongs in another board,
    Please for give me.

Also will you please bring that post to my attention as the offensive because at this point I am confused about what it was I posted that was not related to having Chronic Fatigue.

I am very brained fogged most often and am prone to mistakes.

I searched and found the other boards and I find I feel most comfortable on the CFS board.

Please except my most humble apologies for the mistake I must of all ready made.

I will try harder to be aware of not sending any thing about the weater, jokes,food,recipes,kids or sex.

But I can't promise perfection some thing might slip out about one of the subjects when I am writing about my
    struggles with CFS.

Thank you

Beans
  2. beans

beans New Member

Dear Fellow Recruites,

If I make a mistake again and post in the wrong board some thing that some one thinks belongs in another board,
    Please for give me.

Also will you please bring that post to my attention as the offensive because at this point I am confused about what it was I posted that was not related to having Chronic Fatigue.

I am very brained fogged most often and am prone to mistakes.

I searched and found the other boards and I find I feel most comfortable on the CFS board.

Please except my most humble apologies for the mistake I must of all ready made.

I will try harder to be aware of not sending any thing about the weater, jokes,food,recipes,kids or sex.

But I can't promise perfection some thing might slip out about one of the subjects when I am writing about my
    struggles with CFS.

Thank you

Beans