If My Answers Seem A Little Terse...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Feb 13, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It's not because I'm trying to be rude. I've been preparing for my return to work this summer and have been really busy trying to get all my affairs in order. This year, I have to file my Mother's tax return as well as my own, so I have to start getting all that together. Finally, in order to keep my insurance license, I have to complete 28 hours of continuing education and take the state exam before June. Try to imagine learning this stuff with cognitive/memory problems. It's boring enough to try to learn when one has all one's faculties.

I'm lucky in that I am feeling better and even my cognitive problems are slightly improved, but I do have a lot on my plate.

I'm usually so long winded that in the past, when I was very busy and giving minimal responses, people thought I was being rude. Nothing could be further from the truth. Sometimes, I'm just as rude when I'm long winded :0) Just kidding. I don't want people to think I'm trying to treat them rudely; I'm just not able to devote quite as much time as usual to the board at the moment. The good news is that this is the best our board has been, with so many helping one another out with minimal problems. You guys are great!

Love, Mikie
  2. LauraLea

LauraLea New Member

on your exam.

You rude? Have not noticed........
  3. LauraLea

LauraLea New Member

on your exam.

You rude? Have not noticed........
  4. aprilhuque

aprilhuque New Member

simply "mahvalus". THat is, I really appreciate all that you have done for our community--yes, community, that is what we are !!!

Love
    April
  5. little

little Member

I sounds like you have a lot going on right now. Please be sure to take care of yourself along the way. Don't over do it. I wish you all the luck in the world on your test. I am really glad that you are able to go back to work. I have never found you to be rude to anyone. You are a very caring and giving person. Take care. Gail
  6. 2girls

2girls New Member

Wonderful to hear you are feeling well enough to return to work! This is great - I have been contemplating this but on a part time basis.

I've never seen a rude response from you since visiting this board.

Best of luck to you
    2girls
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I knew I could count on y'all. This is the best little "community." I'll be around, but I just didn't want to offend anyone.

Madwolf, you crack me up and I've not been "put off" with you. You are a wonderful asset to us.

Love, Mikie
  8. Lendi

Lendi New Member

but I've never seen you be rude. I appreciate all of the time you spend on here with so much going on in your life right now. Good luck with the test and rejoining the workforce. Hugs, Lendi
  9. ozgran

ozgran New Member

Hadn't noticed. In fact miss you when you don't make some comment on the board however short that might be. Good luck with your studies. Glad I don't have to do any. Love Ozgran.
    [This Message was Edited on 02/13/2003]
  10. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

You may have been short but never rude.

It is incredibly time consuming, specially when it comes to posting replies, so we appreciate your time and input and also wish you good luck with your studies.

This board is the best, and we appreciate you as the anchor.
    It`s a real community with everyone supporting each other.
    Jelly, madwolf, Bubblegum (great guys too) also make this site the greatest.
    You do a fantastic job, thank you.

Love Pat.
  11. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Just preparing my taxes (that is, collecting all the stuff to give to our accountant; we have very complicated taxes this year) was a major challenge for me, so I can only imagine all that you are facing!!

Good luck to you with the exam & preparation for it! Everyone here will be cheering for you!

Hugs,
    Pam

[ advertisement ]