If you are looking for a SS lawyer...I have one for you

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by monkeykat, Nov 20, 2006.

  1. monkeykat

    monkeykat Member

    I called Anne Lang, Paralegal today. If you get newsletter from CFIDS Association of America. Anne Lang is mentioned on the 10NBC Broadcast of 11/15/06. The CFIDS media update letter was sent 11/16/06 on which there is a link that will send you to both a written copy of the broadcast or to the live broadcast and they both give Anne Lang's address and phone number.

    Anne said that she would be willing to talk others who cannot find a SS lawyer...as long as they are willing to work with her long distance; otherwise, she may be able to refer you to somone. She was so wonderful to speak with.

    Anyway, she helped me understand eligibility and the process much better. I don't think I'm going to be eligible for SSD b/c I was working for PERS for a number of years before I got ill. I know I won't qualify for SSI b/c my husband works and we aren't at poverty level. So anyway, I hope this helps someone:)

    Keep hope alive, Monkeykat

[ advertisement ]