IF YOU are suffering with candida buy this

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by street129, Sep 6, 2009.

1. street129

street129 New Member

IF YOU are suffering with candida buy this

http://curingherbs.com/wild_oregano_oil.htm

this is one remadie i used for my candida its call wild oil of OREGANO

IT KILLS Antiviral, Antifungal, Antiparasitic ITS A Immune system stimulant,

ITS AN Antioxidant, Immune Stimulant, Anti-venom,

FOR Blood Oxygen Levels, Oil of Oregano will kill any kind of "germ".

AN ITS An Anti-inflammatory and analgesic/anesthetic (Pain reliever),

its also good for
    Antiviral
    Colds, flu, shingles and herpes:

CHECK THE SITE OUT, I RECEIVED MY ORERGANO TWO DAYS AGO, IM USING IT. MY THRUSh ON MY TONGUE HAS SHOW ME SOME PINK BACK IN MY TONGUE, USING THIS FOR EVER, BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO USE IRON WITH IT. I READ ON ANOTHER SITE, IT DEPLETS YOUR IRON SOME.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/06/2009]
  2. SnooZQ

SnooZQ New Member

Oregano oil can be a little hard on the stomach, if you have a tender tum. As with NSAIDs (Motrin, Advil, etc). oregano oil can irritate the lining of the stomach to the point of bleeding.

If iron deficiency anemia arises as a result of gastric bleeding, it might be advisable to back off of the OO, in addition to replacing the iron.

After a course of oregano oil, it would be advisable to replenish beneficial gut bugs with a good probiotic source.

Many Naturopaths recommend Oregano Oil for short-term treatment of certain conditions, but it's not a vitamin -- and is rarely recommended for extended long-term use.

Oregano oil can be a very useful herb, but please be aware that people whose livelihood depends on selling herbs have a lot to gain by recommending lifetime use -- sometimes at the consumer's expense, financial & health-quality-wise.

Best wishes.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/07/2009]
  3. TeaBisqit

TeaBisqit Member

What I do for yeast flareups is yogurt, lots of yogurt, acidophilus tablets, and try to cut out the bread and sugar in my diet. If you cut down on bread things, like don't eat bagels, and try to cut the sugar alot, it helps.