Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dr Oz, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Dr Oz

Dr Oz Guest

Just curious...if you could be anywhere in the world right now where would it be?

I would like to be sitting beside the Atlantic Ocean on a rocky seashore, with a light house nearby...watching large waves roll up against the shore. While sea gulls dip and dive overhead. A nice breeze blowing bringing the smell of the ocean....(no nice ocean smells only please), Large lazy clouds on the horizon...maybe a ocean tanker off in the distance..
    Nice and peaceful.

2. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I would like to be somewhere that has a mediterranean type of weather and of course near the water and be within an hours drive from the mountains where I can see the snow when I want. Since we are dreaming I would have a place to live there and commute back and forth.

Right now I am landlocked in east central Illinois.

This does not mean I am not content. I have simplified my life. I have family and friends here.

However, you have given me an idea. I think I will go to Barnes and Nobel as I have a gift certificate and get a CD with the sounds of the ocean. I used to have one but have lost it.

[This Message was Edited on 10/24/2009]
  3. Gingareeree

Gingareeree New Member

lying in a hammock 'neath a palm tree,sipping a cold cervesa...now that's living!~~Jeanne

LEFTYGG Member

but i need an umbrella too fair skinned but my husband loves the sun. we will be going to fla in dec cant wait. love gail