If you could change one thing about yourself....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bevy2most, Mar 14, 2008.

1. bevy2most

bevy2most New Member

what would it be, having these dd's don't count.

Mine would be having a great voice, to be able to sing well. Really well.

Anyone else????

2. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

If I can only select one thing it would be to have really great hair.
  3. jmq

jmq New Member

good question...and a hard thing to pick just one. I think I would like to be a fantastic cook! I know I could take classes etc, but I really do not love it, hense not good at it....but I would like to just wake up tomorrow and LOVE to cook and be able to whip up wonderful meals and baked goodies for my family. I sure already like to eat!

4. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

If I could change one thing about me, I think I would be more assertive. I've always struggled with a shyness of sorts that has held me back in life. Good question. Thanks for asking!

5. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I guess I would like to have great self confidence.
  6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Me too. I'd like to be a great singer.

This question regarding change was once put to a great man of many achievements. His answer: to be more tolerant of fools.

7. stick2013

stick2013 Member

My life, and be a better person....
  8. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

I think if I could change ONE thing about me would be to be able to be more useful to society, friends and family.
  9. springwater

springwater Active Member

about myself? I can think of many many things, but first and foremost.....I'd like to be more disciplined.

God Bless
  10. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

Weight. I've always struggled with it but since this DD and the Lyrica I've put on an extra 40 lbs. If I could take off at least 60 lbs. I think that would also help with a lot of my self-esteem issues I've been having lately as well.
  11. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Would be to find out what my passion is life is and follow it.

12. ckball

ckball New Member

I want to be a real life Dog Whisperer so I can control my child furbies. It requires a great deal of patience and I don't have alot right now Carla
  13. sisland

sisland New Member

Would be to regain a Social life with Good people who i could trust to have relationships with!,,,,,,and to live closer to my Girls!
  14. tandy

tandy New Member

I know its odd,...
    of all the things??? my teeth?
    but yea.
    I've always wished for beautiful teeth/smile.
    Mine are real,.. but the'y're falling apart and not so great. soon to need/have partial and NOT happy about it.
  15. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I can't decide on one thing though!

Some ideas are:

Have more kids. I was only able to have two.

Better hair. Have always hated my hair.

Be a nicer person. I'm nice on the outside, but have crabby thoughts all the time.

To have more self confidence.

To not care what others think.

OK I just reread all of these and I pick:
    Have two more kids!!!
  16. blueski31717

blueski31717 New Member

I have always found if you could change 1 thing you are never happy because you would always have 1 more thing you want to change..make sense? so my one thing would be...to be happy about the way I am