If you have a minute, please.............................

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by queenbee69, Nov 11, 2002.

1. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

Good morning board! I am going back to see my orthopedist this morning to see what is next for me. My results of my CT scan were anything but good. Narrowing of my spine,bone spurs and multiple bulging discs are my new friends! Today i find out what my options are. I might be referred on to a neurologist. I have numerous other medical things going on which put me at risk for any surgery,and that may be my only chance at being pain free. Please,if you have a minute today,send some good karma my way,as i can use any postive thoughts right now! I will give you an up date when i get home. Thanks everyone for taking the time to read this........queenbee69
  2. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

Good morning board! I am going back to see my orthopedist this morning to see what is next for me. My results of my CT scan were anything but good. Narrowing of my spine,bone spurs and multiple bulging discs are my new friends! Today i find out what my options are. I might be referred on to a neurologist. I have numerous other medical things going on which put me at risk for any surgery,and that may be my only chance at being pain free. Please,if you have a minute today,send some good karma my way,as i can use any postive thoughts right now! I will give you an up date when i get home. Thanks everyone for taking the time to read this........queenbee69
  3. lease79

lease79 New Member

Sending some ~*Good Karma*~ & ~*Positive*~ vibes your way.
    Hope that your appointment goes well & that the options you are given are all good ones :)

Lease
  4. pookiebyrd

pookiebyrd New Member

Sending you good karma and happy, happy thoughts....... keep us informed..... you are in my good thoughts....

pookie
  5. kadywill

kadywill New Member

love, warmth, soft puppies, furry kittens, sleeping babies, crackling fireplaces, aromatic candles, soft lights, soothing music, soft blankets, hot& marshmallowy chocolate, fluffy pillows, warm, soothing baths, the sounds of the ocean, seagulls, sunset, soft kisses, gentle caresses, and finally, these words from God.................."YOU'RE HEALED, MY CHILD."
    This I wish for you, queenbee69!!!!!

Love,
    Kady
  6. maleficent4310

maleficent4310 New Member

How does the song go.........bright colored ponies and crisp apple strudle. Door bells and sliegh bells and schintzle with noodles. Wild geese that fly with a moon on thier wings.....I wish you all these things and more. I have ordered a special angel for you today, so you are in the best hands possible! God bless.
    Lisa
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Going your way.

Shalom, Shirl
  8. LindaGa

LindaGa New Member

All my prayers are with you that you will find health and peace God is carring you thiis day Love and Prayers LindaGa
  9. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

I want to first start off by"thanking"all who answered my post, and ask that you keep the karma coming. I found out today that there are a couple of more problems. I found out that my spine at C-3 and C-4 are fused together, and i have a curvature started in my spine as well. Just when i thought i was cured from all the "good vibes".....Ha! Ha! I also had a CT scan of my neck done,i swear if im in a dark room i must glow! needless to say i found out nothing. I have to have another nerve test done and go back in 2 weeks to see my orthopedist. he then will send me to a back surgeon. We again discussed surgery, we both know it will be very risky for me. Ive thought about it long and hard and know my options are limited. I will keep you all up dated on it all. Thank you all again for the kind words. Im going to stay as strong as i can(after i have a good cry)and im sure i will get throug this.........queenbee69
  10. Healthylife

Healthylife New Member

Queenbee69,

My sister sounds to have many of the same symptoms that you have and I thought I might pass this site on to you. http://www.unicitynetwork.com/healthbiz . It is a site that offers all natural products for just about everything with a moneyback guarantee. My sister has benefited greatly from Calmplex and MyoCap P.M. Anyway, thought it may interest you. Have a great day and hope you get better,

Greg