If You Have Chemical Sensitivities...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Aug 21, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

And who doesn't, go to the Home Page here and read an article which provides info on how to get consumer info on chemicals in products.

If you bookmarked this page instead of the Home Page to come here, be sure to check out the Home Page as there are some very good articles there. You can also sign up for the "Tip Of The Day," which is an e-mail sent to you with tips. Every once in a while, I see something new or am reminded of something I had forgotten. It's definitely worth the while.

You can also sign up for a catalog and the newsletter, which is sent out quarterly and is a wealth of info, especially for those wnating something for their families. The brochure is also an excellent handout for family, friends, and coworkers who want more info on our illnesses. You can order them from the first message on the CFIDS/FMS board here,

Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

This board is growing by leaps and bounds. Sometimes it moves so fast I can't keep up with it. Thanks for the bump.

I'm glad we are getting so many new members because this is hands down the best place for info on our illnesses, but it saddens me to see so many suffering.

Love, Mikie
  3. wle

wle New Member