If you have intractible pain ( IP) READ THIS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Nov 9, 2008.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

http://intractablepaindisease.com/

I posted this a long time ago and I got such a positive feedback from it that I thought I would post it again for those that are new or may have never seen it!

This information changed my entire life....it taught me what IP really is and what happens to our bodies when weDO NOT take proper pain medications to control our pain!

It literally can be fatal if we do not control our IP properly something I never knew till I read this!

I hope it helps many many of you!

Love
    Doxy
  2. 3gs

3gs New Member

thanks again doxy for your great research and posts.

i need to start printing stuff to take to docs

hugs
  3. mom2many

mom2many New Member

I agree with you 3gs, I should print this and take it to my Dr.

BTW, I posted a link to Drugs.com's new MedNotes on the "Health" board, this is great for keeping all your meds and conditions and notes all together so you can print it out and take it to your Dr.
  4. Bluebottle

Bluebottle New Member

Thank you Doxy, that is an excellent article.
  5. momof27

momof27 New Member

I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT THIS WAY THANK YOU,

I FIND MYSELF VERY VERY SICK IF I DON'T TAKE MY PAIN MEDS. I WAS JUST REALIZING IT COULD BE BECAUSE I TRY NOT TO TAKE MY PAIN MEDS AND LET THE PAIN GET THE BEST OF ME WITHOUT THINKING,I'M SO USED TO BEING IN PAIN I DON'T THINK ABOUT IT.

MOM
  6. Leaknits

Leaknits New Member

Hi,

Just now finished printing out both items re pain & pain patients' rights; now the job is to figure out how to get dr to read either one, lol.

Thanks very much for going to all the trouble to get this info where it needs to be.

Lea.