if you lost your LTD STD FOR NEW PEOPLE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jgavi, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Jgavi

Jgavi New Member

www.lawyersandsettlements.com

This is a great place to get a lawyer!

They have information for people who lost there LTD after a few years of getting paid- even if you lost your appeal or the staute of limitaions is up go to this site and fill out the form!

I did and a lawyer called me right away and explained how insurance companies are turning so many people down who have FMS CFS- its easy for them to do this since no tests really DX us. BUT they sure did take our money out of our pay checks when we were healty
    !
    And why would they pay us for a few years and than cut us off for no reason>??

I didnt know the laws but its a "BAD FAITH" situation and even fraud - most of the time he was tellimg me a settlement is the best thing to do so you wont have to deal with them again- I am in the middle of my case and all I can say is the insurance company did some major errors.

Its a great information for all to read-
    So please check it out---there is no cost!

when you pull up the website put in the search box / insurance / and a list of articles will come up- there are a few to read but the three below are the best to read-

1/ Insurance Companies Reluctant to Pay Claims

2/ Bad Faith Insurance Information (Jun-5-06)

3/ Long Term Disability Insurance alleging insurance fraud and denied claims. (Oct-4 06)

4/ ERISA and Long Term Disability (Oct-4-06)

please let us all know what justice you get!
    jgavi
    [This Message was Edited on 11/09/2006]