If you need a laugh read this...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Sep 8, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Okay you all, we all kid Debbie about "Mamshone" and the fact that she was born in 1666 according to her profile. BUT DEBBIE YOUR NOT IN THE HOT SEAT ANYMORE!This past year has been a hard one, as I started with the severe fatigue in late spring of last year and had some brain fog with it. So I didn't think much of it, when I have been telling everyone this past year that I was forty nine years old. I even got mad at the doctor when he wrote a letter for me that stated I was a 48 year old female.....So today is my birthday, and Michael has been kidding me about turning the BIG 50 and I have been responding accordingly with the proper growls and snarls.Last night when I couldn't sleep and was still up at 5 am, he woke up and came out and said HAPPY 5OTH BIRTHDAY DEAR..HA HA HA HA, We were sitting drinking our morning coffee, and Michael looks up at me with this bewildered look on his face and says, "You know, this isn't your 50th birthday, and I looked up at him,(now remember I have been awake for over 24 hours and have taken a double dose of meds and am still standing) and I said "oh ya right!" So he got out a piece of paper and on it he wrote 2003-1954= 49. What a great present... I am one year younger today!!! Of course Michael is delighted because now he has another whole year to tease me, grrrrr. lol

If your wondering why I am not in class, it's because I was awake all night.It could be because I am ONLY 49 years old and have an abundance of youthful energy but I think its tne new medsthat aren't helping me to sleep, rather they give me energy and I can't rest.
    "Could it be that fibro fog is the fountian of youth"
    Have a good day.
    Hugs
    Takesha

[This Message was Edited on 09/08/2003]
  2. LindaH

LindaH New Member

Being a year younger. haha I think maybe you just felt so old with all your health problems you just zoomed into the future hoping you would feel better. Since it didn't work at least you are younger than you were thinking you were. But fifty wasn't that bad in fact it isn't bad at fifty-two. It is the fibro that makes everything bad not the age.

Glad you are able to have fun about your boo boo and had the grace to share with us. And before I forget Happy Birthday. I hope it is a good one for you. Love and God's Blessings to you.

Linda
  3. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

That was a great laugh Takesha!!

I been forgetting how old I am. Was a year older than thought this past birthday. Thought I was turning 38, but actually 37. Was the other way around..

Sounds like your Michael is a beautiful person, good for the both of you!