If you pray, please read this....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dolsgirl, Mar 13, 2003.

1. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

As you know I turned in my notice with my job for physical reasons. I just found out that one of the medical assistants where I previously worked has turned in her notice as well. I'm hoping that they will choose to revamp and hire a nurse for the doc I previously worked with instead of a medical assistant(who could then take the leaving medical assistants place), which they were hesitant to do secondary to phone triaging.

So, if you pray, say a prayer for me, that this job will come through for me. I could physically tolerate it. It worked well with my FMS.

Thanks for your prayers. dolsgirl
  2. griswoldgirl

griswoldgirl New Member

lord, if it be your will for dolsgirl to have this job, let it be hers. she knows when one door closes you always open another. If this is not the door she is to walk into give her strength to hang on until the right door appears.

amen
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I will be sure to pray that you get this job, as you think you can do this with the Fibro too.

Shalom, Shirl

PS. We do still have our Worship board here, you can make a post there for prayer anytime.
  4. judywhit

judywhit New Member

Thank you, Lord for opening this window of opportunity for our dear sister Dolsgirl. We thank you in advance for giving her this job and know that it is Your will for her to work in joy and be physically comfortable in doing her daily work tasks. Thanks God!!!!
    Be blessed,
    Judy
  5. 1maqt

1maqt New Member

Prayer changes things. If we believe without wavering,where two more agree unpon touching anything, I will do it. So I agree with you that God can do all things according to his purpose. We will pray for you to get that job!! God is so good.
    ~1maqt~
  6. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

bump........prayer please~and thanks
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hope you get this job.

Love, Mikie
  8. Chrissy2

Chrissy2 New Member

I'll be praying for you, too :eek:)

Chrissy
  9. LeLeHpr

LeLeHpr New Member

Be blessed, and know that we are all praying for you!
  10. bejo

bejo New Member

My prayers go out for you.((((())))) bejo
  11. shadylady

shadylady New Member

Father God I bring my unknown friend, Dolsgirl to you requesting You do Your perfect will in her life. God you said if we trust with faith believing You will give us the desires of our heart. You also said, Father God that you would make a path where there seemed to be none. God you know the physical condition of Dolsgirl and You father God can see into the future. Help her God because we are reaching out our hands and hearts Lord, believing and trusting You for direction in her life. Amen and Amen Pamela
  12. dan0248

dan0248 New Member

There is never a time that I open up this web page and read posts that it doesn’t provoke me to say a prayer. I have the same DD as a lot of you; I know what you are going through. It’s just like when I was in the military, I would never ask my troops to do something that I hadn’t tried nor done my self. They all knew this and things went on very smoothly. It really helped me to understand and man do I under stand this DD. It kicks my BUTT everyday, I finally got a prescription for some sleep medication, it’s called Ambien 10 MG tablets, all I can say is it works out very well. I take one tablet at night about ½ an hour before bed and I sleep almost all night and I’ve started to dream again, some weird and some I can’t recall it's just a blank wall. There is also other side affects or prices to pay useing this drug , it really makes me a Space Cadet. I can’t remember most things anymore, like did I take my morning medication, or what did I go out into the garage for, I can't recall certian words, certain people. I have started to make list of and about everything. It does help me get by. So your request for Prayer is something I can really see, taste, and feel it everyday. May the good Lord watch over all of you, and may his loving and caring side watch over all of you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
  13. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

for taking the time and thought to keep me in your thoughts and prayers. If it's meant to be, it will be. I'll let everyone know when I get something. It warms me that there's SO much support here. I'm exhausted and tired now, so it's about all I can do tonight. Thanks and soft hugs, dolsgirl