IGenex Lyme panel results back for those interested

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by connieaag, Feb 2, 2007.

1. connieaag

connieaag New Member

We rec'd Kathryn's 5060 Panel back yesterday and it was negative. As to some posts questioning if IGenex is ever negative, her's was.

Guess that is good and bads news. Back to the FM/CFS drawing board!

Connie
  2. Juloo

Juloo Member

Could you post the individual results of all the bars?

My IGenex was negative by CDC standards, and even by IGenex standards, but the positives on the bars convinced my doctor that I might be "technically" negative, that the Lyme was there, and I feel much better as I'm being treated.
  3. roge

roge Member

Thanks, this is good to know as I am thinking about this test and gives me confidence knowing there are actually neagtive tests.

is the 5050 panel the basic west blot as in IGG and IGM?

Thanks
  4. connieaag

connieaag New Member

The 6050 was $450. I think there is a $200 version too, but I thought what the heck, we're doing it so I might as well be as inclusive as possible. It did the PCR tests too.

Here are her numbers:
    IFA, B burgdorferi G/M/A <1:40 (neg)

Lyme IgM Western Blot
    30 was ++
    31, 39, 41 were IND
    58, 83-93 +

IGG CDC/NYS
    30 +
    41, 58 ++

Genomic and Plasmid Bb were both negative

I would be interested in how these numbers compared to others that are being treated or not treated.
  5. connieaag

connieaag New Member

What ABx are you using, tetracycline? I read Dr Crist's info again, and with only one + or IND antibody he reccomends treatment. I called his office and they said, yes they would treat it especially since she has 6 in one and 3 in the other.