Ignore List

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TigerLilea, Oct 7, 2009.

1. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

So here's a dumb question - How do I remove someone from the "Ignore this User" list? I was playing around trying to figure out how Fay was seeing "not a friend" and accidentally put her on "Ignore".

Thanks for any help.
    [This Message was Edited on 10/07/2009]
  2. FibroFay

FibroFay New Member

Sorry I made a mess of things. Can someone please help TigerLilea with her question. I still haven't figured out the answer to my own question (another thread).

3. victoria

victoria New Member

Maybe both of you could write to Tech Support?

4. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

Hi TigerLilea...if you go to your profile and look under the heading "my account" you will see your ignore user list. From there you can modify your list:)

5. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

I can't see how to modify the list when I go onto "my account". It shows Fay's name with an X beside it, however, I can't find any way of deleting it. Hopefully one of the moderators will be able to help me with this.

6. sportsmom628

sportsmom628 New Member

I'm fairly new to this board, but just from checking things out myself. I believe you go into your profile and click on your ignore list and then you will be able to remove them. I hope this is of some help. Don't mean to intrude.
  7. Holly-Admin

Holly-Admin Administrator

We're currently working on this. In the meantime, please email us at techsupport@prohealth.com
    and we will clear your list for you.

8. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

Thanks, Holly. Greatly appreciated. And sorry, Fay, for putting you on the list in the first place :)
  9. FibroFay

FibroFay New Member

:) I apologize for causing this problem. I hope all is well for you now. And thanks for trying to help in the first place. I think I have my problem solved.

Bless you!