IGNORING someone by accident, on the boards?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Granniluvsu, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Mikie or other Moderators,

How do I find out if I did so and if so how do I undo it? I was told by Spring Water that she hasn't been able to see my posts or something. I know I haven't ignored her, at least intentionally !

Can you check on this and if she was IGNORED can you undo it? It would have definitely done it by accident, if it was done.

Thank you so much.

Hugz,
    Granni :)
  2. rockgor

rockgor Active Member

Hi Granni

Welcome back. We missed you. I'm glad to hear you had a good time even if it wasn't
    exactly therapeutic.

I had the same "ignore" problem a few years back. It turned out that two people were on my
    ignore list. I never put them there. Never met them. Why would I want to ignore them?
    Anyhoo, I think a moderator corrected the matter.

Get some rest and we'll see you tomorrow.

Rock
  3. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Soul,

Thanks for trying to help. However, I clicked on and when I clicked onto "People you ignore" under "Settings" it just comes up with people you want to ignore.

Am I doing something wrong here? Wouldn't surprise me? Any other suggestions.

Mikie or any Moderatoars - can you help?

Love you all,
    Granni :):confused: he he
  5. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Thanks Diane will check. However, I think SW said she wasn't getting my mails and or visa versa. Will try and check now.
    Love,
    Granni
  6. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Diane, Spring Water , et al,

I checked and I seem to be getting her posts although it has been tricky since I don't think she has been posting much until recently again.

Could Spring have IGNORED me by accident?

Another weird thing was that I tried to bring up her posts and put in her UN and it said error or something.

We'll see, just trying to do to much today and I may have typed something wrong - duh !!

Thanks for helping Diane and I hope you are starting to feel batter.

Love ya,
    Granni :)
  7. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

I was thinking the same thing Granni, could well be she actually ignored you accidentily if she isn't on your ignore list. If other people can mail you then it shouldn't be your settings but probably hers...
  8. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Hi Soul,
    Glad that I am not the only one thinking that way :)!! You never know these days with my brain or whatever it is up there in my aching head !!

I sent her a post and we will see if she answers. If not maybe someone else can send her a note to check her settings. I really couldn't check mine except for the way Diane said. I could just find the place to put in the names of any people I would want to IGNORE. So far, I haven't really found anyone :)!!

I sent her a post and will see if she answers. There may also be a big storm in her area which may interfere with posting as well as everything else. I hope not !

BTW, I like you cute avatar - that little Halloween elephant :)!! TRICK OR TREAT !!

Hugz to you too !

Love,
    Granni
  9. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

Thanks, hey, no tricking elephants, they only TREAT OR TREAT!!!! :p
  10. springwater

springwater Member

hello everydobby!

tks for trying to help. i want to clarify i can see all of granni's posts but wondered
    if she could see any of mine. because she asked me where i was and whether i was okay
    even after i had posted couple of times...and also specifically directed post to her in
    porchlight.

god bless
  11. springwater

springwater Member

i looked under 'people i ignore' and its blank
  12. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

HI Spring, I'm off to go to the Porch. So happy you are OK and apparently seeing my messages. One more test.
    Hugz,
    Granni
  13. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Go to the top of the page and click on your name in the green strip after you've logged in. You can do all kinds of things to customize your experience here, including looking to see whether you have anyone listed in your "ignore" record. Once, someone's name appeared in mine and I had never tried to ignore anyone. Good luck.

Love, Mikie
  14. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Thanks Mikie. I think we may have already figured it out but I will check again to make sure. I heard from SW and she from me. Guessing we were just missing each other somehow. However, this is good info for sometime later on when it might be needed. Off to church.

Love,
    Granni
  15. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Mikie - P.S.

I tried to check again and I clicked on People to Ignore and there is like a blank box to put your names of people you wish to ignore. There were none in there.

Does that mean that I have not ignored anyone? I thought that space was just for people you wanted to ignore and put in that box. The blank spaces says "For Memberse You Want to Ignore".

Love,
    Granni