IJust Got the Steve Halpern Subliminal CD I Have Been Looking For

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Aug 26, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Hi all:

I just got the subliminal CD I was asking about. It came from a place called 'Silver Lake' in Dade County, FL.

And yes: they do list the messages.

Here they are:

You are relaxed
    You are calm, peaceful and relaxed
    Relaxation comes easily to you
    You now experience total relaxation
    Your breathing is deep and regular
    You breathe easily and comfortly
    You enjoy letting go of stress

Tension melts away with each deep relaxed breath.

The music helps carry you instantaneosly to an inner oasis of peace and tranquility.

You choose to create for yourself a lifestyle that nurtures and supports your well-being

You have the power to handle stress in your life

You are at peace with yourself and in harmony with your world

Your 'human instrument' resonates harmoniously as it is played by this music

Your body and mind work in harmony to keep you healthy and happy

You enjoy practicing the art of relaxation

You enjoy taking this time for yourself

(I will let you know how it goes as for relaxing to take pain away. I find the subliminals are easy for me to enjoy because some of the tapes that are spoken make me anxious.
    Go figure.

nyrofan
  2. Tantallon

Tantallon New Member

about the Steve Halpern Subliminal CD, this is something I know I need to do, I am going to have a look to see if able to get this in the UK.

Cheers,

Sue
  3. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Sue:

It is readily available in the US. They might charge for shipping to the UK, but it might be worth it. I would love to burn you a copy of the CD, but would rather not get into trouble with the powers that be.

Lately I have been recording my albums on to CD and it is a bunch of hard work. 500 albums: you can imagine what energy that takes, but then I can unload the vinyl on collectors who have contacted me.

A buck is a buck and if I can find it I will.....LOL....

Hope you are doing well and feeling good.

nyrofan
  4. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I've been waiting to hear about this CD. I own 3 of his CD's but I love Charka Suite. I listen to it several times a day.

I'll add it to my Wish list on Amazon.
  5. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

1sweetie:

I plan to do the same thing. I will order more of his CDs after the relaxation one. After I lost 'Angel's Song' which had the verbal text on one side and the subliminal one on the other side, I have been trying to hunt down something similar.

I am glad you find the other ones helpful.

I will check out the other CD you mentioned. Every little bit helps to relax when having such pain.

nyrofan

[ advertisement ]