Ileo cecal valve remains open causing horrible flu-like symtoms

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sue2, Sep 20, 2002.

1. Sue2

Sue2 New Member

My chiropractor finally found the connection as to why I will have some really good days, and then the days from hell kick butt. The ileo cecal valve between small intestine and large opens to let the waste pass through. In my body it often times does not close after which allows the waste to flow back to the small intestine. You know what happens next.

The body absorbs the toxins from the sm. intestine making every joint, muscle, fiber, ect. of your body hurt like the worst flu you've ever had. Mine got so bad that the lower intestine and anal region were on fire and bleeding. Luckily we found out and he has taught me how to heal this valve by using kinesiology so that it functions properly.

This could perhaps be part of the leaky gut syndrome. Do these symtoms sound familiar to any of you? At times it all most felt like I was on the verge of appendicitis. I'd had it checked before and it wasn't my appendics.

Fyi, Hugs from sue2
  2. Sue2

Sue2 New Member

My chiropractor finally found the connection as to why I will have some really good days, and then the days from hell kick butt. The ileo cecal valve between small intestine and large opens to let the waste pass through. In my body it often times does not close after which allows the waste to flow back to the small intestine. You know what happens next.

The body absorbs the toxins from the sm. intestine making every joint, muscle, fiber, ect. of your body hurt like the worst flu you've ever had. Mine got so bad that the lower intestine and anal region were on fire and bleeding. Luckily we found out and he has taught me how to heal this valve by using kinesiology so that it functions properly.

This could perhaps be part of the leaky gut syndrome. Do these symtoms sound familiar to any of you? At times it all most felt like I was on the verge of appendicitis. I'd had it checked before and it wasn't my appendics.

Fyi, Hugs from sue2
  3. ladydi

ladydi New Member

HI SUE,
    I JUST READ YOUR POST AND FOUND IT VERY INTERESTING.
    WHAT WHERE YOUR SYMPTOMS? CONSTIPATION,OR DIARREA?

ALSO HOW DO YOU DO KINESILOGY?

THIS MAY EXPLAIN MY BOWL PROBLEMS.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.
    LADYDI
  4. Sue2

Sue2 New Member

It seems to start out different each time. Sometimes it starts right out with diahrea (sp). This last time I
    had severe constipation. I took extra magnesium...nothing. I took milk of magnesium....nothing. Next I
    did the fleets enema. That helped..... and then I started getting very ill.

Non stop diarhea. Everytime I ate something, I would immediately have to run. Gas pains that would kill a horse. Then it felt like inflamation
    throughout the intestinal track.

The right side of abdomin had sharp pains but I knew it wasn't
    appendics. The body started retaining fluids, about 8lbs worth in just a few days. You wouldn't think it possible
    after as many trips to the throne that I took.

I felt chilled and ached all over, more than usual. The only reason I found out was because I had an
    appt. w/chiro that day and he found the problem. Kinesiology is using muscle tests (checking the energies
    or the body. It's fabulous. He has found many of my problems using many varied and unique
    ways, kinesiology is only one of his skills. I wish we could duplicate him and send one to everyone with this
    horrible disease.

I hope I answered your questions. If you have more , let me know. Warm regards. Sue2
  5. ladydi

ladydi New Member

HEY AGAIN,
    IT SOUNDS AS THOUGH I NEED TO ASK MY CHIROPRACTOR
    ABOUT THIS.
    I TOO GAINED 8 POUNDS IN A DAY. THEN CAME THE RUNS.
    I FELT BAD TOO. I'VE ALSO; LIKE YOU THOUGHT I HAD
    APPENDICITIS, OR A URINARY THING.
    I'M DEFINITLY GONNA KEEP TRACK OF THESE BOWEL HABITS
    MORE OFTEN.
    I'M BACK DOWN 8 POUNDS BUT STILL FEEL A LITTLE LOUSY.
    I SURE APPRECIATE YOUR TIME.
    LADYDI
  6. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

Mine is being caused by what is called, "McBurney's Point:.
    I have FMS/MPS and the trPs in the abdomen have sent me running to the ER all my life.
    I was so Happy to find out the cause and that there is something I can do to help relieve the Pain and it was nice to Know that I wasn't Crazy.

They also cause me to have Gas and cramping,I also have what is called a "Fat Pad", and I'm a skinny person, who looks Preggers when I have a Flare.

The Trigger Points also cause me nausea when I bend over to pick up something, or wear tight clothing around the waist.
    I wear lose dress's all the time, I buy them on sale or at the Thrift shops. I wear no underwear, (blush), because they also trigger Pain, the; iliopsoas, iliocostalis, rectus adiminis, and piriformis, are the main Muscle groups that make my life so much fun,
    just glad to know what is causing the problem and to have way's to reduce the Pain. I also have IBS,GERD,MVP,DDD,SS, and OA, and I fell like they are all being controlled at times by the MPS, so I treat thoes Symptoms first, then if nothing changes, I know it's the FMS, and then I treat myself to Rest.

Trigger Points are worth researching, you may be surprised at what you find. I sure was, from the Top of my Head to the tip of my toes I Hurt. Most day's thoes I can handel it, otherdays I can't, but at least I have a good idea of what is happening now with my body.

If it's a New type of Pain, I call my Dr' and have it checked 0ut, and I'm never dissapointed if they can't find anything. It's when they do find something that I don't care for, lol, like the last MRI show's that the C=4-5-6 sections in my neck are getting really bad. I hurt all the time, but I know it's being caused by the SS,f and that makes the Trigger's act up and that makes the FMS Pain worse. It's like my brain is screaming, I've had Enough Pain, Stop".

The site that I think has the best explation of Trigger Points is at Dr. Strlanyl's site and her books are the best for me, as they have easy explations that I can understand, plus digrams that show's the different TrPs.
    Her sites at;

http://www.sover.net/~devstar./trpdef.htm

I am always looking for a message board that deals with the MPS more than the FMS/CFS, because I do believe that the MPS is my Main Problem, and if I can get rid of the Pain the Triggers produce I have be more active I have found, at least in my case.
    I use Warm'almost hot showers or tub soaks, massage's, walking, swim-excerise's, and I do use Meds (Vicodin and Soma) to help with the Pain. I live better than I did 2 years ago when I wandered into this message board.

Well did I get long winded or what? sorry, I haven't Talked on the board for awhile, been missing it too, lol.

Sincerely,
    kredca4/sharon