I'll fight for Interanational FMS & CFS DAY

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jojojem, Nov 29, 2002.

1. jojojem

jojojem New Member

My story is under Mervi111 about FMS & CFS day.I'm asking for oprah's message board e-mail I will go as far as it takes to fight for ehlp for our diseases just like they fight for awareness on aids and the funding they receive and the marches they have.I have worked for 30 years and I finally had to give into this FM.I don't like to be deafeated and this is one of the hardest defeats I have ever faced.I had when I was a baby but didn't know it because I was adopted.I just found mybirth mother after she was told I was dead when i was born,I found her and then obtained my birth records and their it was in writing Fibrositis,after I have spent thousands of dollars and years of pain because my adopted parents wouldn't help me find my birth mother.I told my husband at the beginning of this year that I would find my birth mother and my medical records before this year was over.I did what ever was legal to find her in less than 3 months.I called the news people from our city (OKLAHOMA) and with in an hour and half they were here and did a feature story on me.So i am not afraid to speak in public or television to get my voiced heard.I will do everything in my powere and go to my congressman or write to the President to make him aware of all the people out there that have FM/CFS that we need to be recognized and given money to reasearchers to help us come up with a cure or a drug to treat the symptoms if there is no cure.
    Please e-mail if you have oprah's message board and I will also e-mail dateline,20-20,48 hours and primetime.We all hurt and it effects our daily lives and our relationship with our spouses.My e-mail is dkluver@itlnet.net.DONT except the diagnosis of chronic pain persue it further and make your doctors aware that it's not in your head.
  2. jojojem

jojojem New Member

My story is under Mervi111 about FMS & CFS day.I'm asking for oprah's message board e-mail I will go as far as it takes to fight for ehlp for our diseases just like they fight for awareness on aids and the funding they receive and the marches they have.I have worked for 30 years and I finally had to give into this FM.I don't like to be deafeated and this is one of the hardest defeats I have ever faced.I had when I was a baby but didn't know it because I was adopted.I just found mybirth mother after she was told I was dead when i was born,I found her and then obtained my birth records and their it was in writing Fibrositis,after I have spent thousands of dollars and years of pain because my adopted parents wouldn't help me find my birth mother.I told my husband at the beginning of this year that I would find my birth mother and my medical records before this year was over.I did what ever was legal to find her in less than 3 months.I called the news people from our city (OKLAHOMA) and with in an hour and half they were here and did a feature story on me.So i am not afraid to speak in public or television to get my voiced heard.I will do everything in my powere and go to my congressman or write to the President to make him aware of all the people out there that have FM/CFS that we need to be recognized and given money to reasearchers to help us come up with a cure or a drug to treat the symptoms if there is no cure.
    Please e-mail if you have oprah's message board and I will also e-mail dateline,20-20,48 hours and primetime.We all hurt and it effects our daily lives and our relationship with our spouses.My e-mail is dkluver@itlnet.net.DONT except the diagnosis of chronic pain persue it further and make your doctors aware that it's not in your head.