ilovecats...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Meekah, Aug 28, 2005.

1. Meekah

Meekah New Member

Hi Faye,

Just a note to ask how you are. You don't post much lately, and I just wanted to tell you that I miss you.

Hope everything is alright. I care about you!
    Hugs and Prayers
    Meekah
  2. Meekah

Meekah New Member

bumping for Faye...

Meekah
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I'm doing fine, thanks for asking. I spend too much time sleeping is my problem, then don't have much time for posting on here. Then with chores like laundry, etc. just seems like time goes by so quickly.

I've been going to bed lately at 10 PM and then getting up at 11:45 AM or noon, so you can see I sleep more than I'm awake. ;-)

Fatigue wise, I'm not doing too well, pain wise, I'm doing fairly good. How are you doing? Weren't you supposed to be going on a trip soon?

School should be starting soon for you and then it will be work, work, work... lol

Well, I just got on here tonight because I had to scan a paper to print out a copy. Probably will hit the bed in an hour or so.

Take good care of yourself and your family!

Big hugs,
    Faye
  4. Meekah

Meekah New Member

Hi Sweetie,

I'm so happy you replied! I was starting to worry about you. I'm sorry you've been fatigued lately.

I have been quite tired myself lately. I just got up at noon today and yesterday I slept most of the day. I really hate it when I do that. I end up feeling soooo guilty being in bed when the kids are up.

I had helped a girl strip her kitchen floor a week and a half ago and I've been yucky ever since. I brought a sample of the stuff we stripped off the floor to my naturaupath today and she tested me for it and I was highly intolerant to it. So, she did a naet treatment for it, so hopefully it'll get better.

Yes, I leave tomorrow for Maine. It's a place called Thomas Point Beach. It's for a Bluegrass festival. We have to take a 3 hour ferry ride and then drive 6 hours. We will be gone tomorrow till next Monday. We love bluegrass. My husband plays the mandolin, so we love music.

How is your diet coming along? I have to really get on it come September. I ate way too much this summer.

So, have you been to your Doc. lately? Have you mentionned this fatigue to him/her?

I pray that your fatigue will lift some. I find it gets to be a vicious cycle. I find that the more I sleep, the more I want to sleep. But...when I want to sleep, a bulldozer couldn't even get me out of bed. lol

Well, Faye, I'm so happy you wrote back and please know that you are prayed for and cared about by little old me!!!

Hugs and Prayers
    Meekah (Suzanne)
  5. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Hey, Suzanne,
    Well finally I find out what your real name is, but I still think of you as Meekah.

Have a nice trip to Maine and a safe one.

I remember now you mentioning about stripping the floor and how sick you were. We don't have anything on our vinyl floors to strip off. Just have them cleaned by the cleaning woman and that's bad enough.

I'm thinking of asking her to just use vinegar and water. I believe she now uses Mr. Clean. Glad it is only twice a month. It's like a lake when she finishes. lol

My diet is sort of stuck in limbo-land. :-(

Oh, I've had the fatigue for years. Think it is mostly the FMS and part age, part weight, etc.

You all have a great time and enjoy yourself before having to go back to work. School starts here on 9/6. I can't believe August is almost over with. The entire summer, where did it go?

Big hugs,
    Faye
  6. Meekah

Meekah New Member

Yes, I did help a friend with her floors, but it is a 150 yr old house that she is re-doing from top to bottom. So, this is an old wood floor with all kinds of layers of who knows what. It's now down to the bare wood, so all she has to do is stain it.

Diets...ugh!!! They always seem to end up in limbo!!! My hairdresser is about 5'7" and weighs about 110lbs. Everytime I walk in there she is eating chocolate!!! I can't believe this girl!!! Why can she eat that way and stay that small? I eat a muffin, and two minutes later I can see it's imprint on my thigh!!! lol

I've had the fatigue for about 10 yrs. now, but it's been at it's worse in the last 2 or 3 yr. It drives me nuts! My best friend is hyper-thyroid, so she has an abundance of energy. She is the exact opposite of me...she can't ever sleep. I'm also hypo-thyroid in addition to CFS/Fibro, so I want to sleep all the time.

Well, Sweetie, I hope you have a good week and take care cause I care.

Hugs and Prayers
    meekah