((((ILOVECATS94--Faye))

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MamaR, Dec 13, 2005.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I have had you on my mind (probably because I was talking to some of the ladies about posting their pics) and rememebered how pretty that you look in your profile.

Plus, it seems that you are another one of the ladies that is always there for everyone else!! I appreciate you and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I put in search and found where you have been sick with your throat. I hope that you are better today. I'm sorry that I missed it! I'm not usually so involved (self)...but posted Sunday night about a situation with my son....had me REALLY down!!

Anyway, I was trying to answer the responses... so I must have missed yours somehow!!

So Sorry!

I will be out until afternoon..but will check in then.

Love...MamaR
    [This Message was Edited on 12/13/2005]
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I'm here... lol My throat is better, soreness not gone yet. We lost our cable TV and Internet yesterday for an hour. Just put me later as hubby and I planned on wrapping gifts.

I must admit he wraps rings around me.

I'm still using the Mycelex Troches for my throat so I really still don't know if it was a virus or thrush that I had. I always have an Rx of the Mycelex on hand, just in case. My endo gives me those Rx's. His nurse has MS and she gets thrush fairly often.

You know, I really haven't been on the board a lot for weeks because I have been going to bed at 10 PM.

Thank you for the compliment about my photo. That was taken years ago, I think in 2001, and I wish I looked that good right now. lol I've gained about 15 pounds since that was taken. I keep saying that I'll have a new photo taken to put on the board when I lose more weight.

Anyway, no worries about the sore throat post. The board was down most of Saturday and wasn't up here when they said it was supposed to be, so I just logged off the Internet.

Have a great Christmas and the best New Year!

Love,
    Faye
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

So glad to hear that you are doing alright.

I probably won't be on much next few days...hubby is home. He is in law enforcement...so he has to work 3-11 p.m. and his off days are Tuesday and Wednesday.

Plus, I REALLY need to try to go to stores a bit....but dread the crowds!!
    WISHING YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS.....in advance!

Love.....Mari

4. JLH

JLH New Member

I took a sneak peak into your post because I thought you may be asking Faye how her throat was.

Sooooooo, I wanted to know, too, so I hope you don't mind me butting in, Mama!

Faye, I've been thinking about you a lot the last few days wondering how you were feeling.

It's good to hear that you are feeling somewhat better!

Did you and your DH get your Christmas gifts wrapped?

My DH hasn't wrapped a gift since the oldest child got big enough to start wrapping for him! Before then, he always had them gift wrapped at the store!

I do ALL the shopping and wrapping, and the only gift he has to shop for is mine! Then, he gets one of the girls to wrap it for him if it wasn't done at the store! And ... then I wrap what seems like a couple hundred gifts!!

Oh, well, .... I'm continuing on preparing for Christmas!

So glad you're doing better!!

I'll still keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

Happy Holidays,
    Janet

5. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Hi Janet!
    I'm doing so much better. I have been on eBay looking at purses, just to waste time, but I think I'd rather go to the store to buy.

I had to laugh when you said that your DH hasn't wrapped a gift in a long time. My does it so fast that about all I get done is writing the name tag and I have another one to write. lol

I hate wrapping Christmas presents. I like using the boxes and the bags.

My hubby did all the shopping except for the things I have bought online, which is very little this year.

Well, I think I should go to bed. I haven't been up lately on here, mostly going to bed by 10 PM. So my time has been very limited on here lately.

There is an update on Matt on the post to Doxy's car accident. He just got a rental and I hope that is settled soon. The people at fault's insurance agent isn't returning phone calls to Matt's insurance agent, so Matt's insurance is paying for the rental and settlement, I think. That is until they can iron out the problems with the other insurance agent.

Matt says his back is hurting, so he really needs to make another appointment with his doctor. He is having to keep a diary of all visits and meds.

Anyway, take care and hope to see you on here.

Love,
    Faye