I'm 39 today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Aeronsmom, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

But I feel like I am 90, just to think 20 yrs ago I was healthy I got up in the mornings I was able to work and enjoy my life, how depressing is that? anyone know where or who I can contact to join a water exercise prodram?? I cannot join the Y.M.C.A.

love to all, Ann
  2. mindbender

mindbender New Member

Happy Birthday!!!

Our local hospital has a pool and program, warm water even. It used to wear me out.

Hope you're going to have a great day.

Dan
  3. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

Happy birthday!!!!

I'd like to be 39 again but I guess we're both about the same physical age!

Treat yourself to something nice today.

Best wishes

Eileen
  4. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Happy Birthday Ann!!!
    Hope you can at least have a bit of an enjoyable day.
    Don't be eating too much birtday cake,LOL.
    PS only another 365 days to the big 40,LOL,don't worry i've only got a year and a half to mine,it's a wee bit scary,aagh.
    Have a great day,
    Best Wishes,Paul.
  5. charlenef

charlenef New Member

happy birthday i turned 37 in sept and i feel 90 too hope you can do something for your b day charlene
  6. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Happy Birthday... Enjoy!!!
    Hugs
    Kim
  7. Evadyl

Evadyl New Member

Hope you have a lovely birthday. Hope your feeling pretty good today also....u deserve to....it's your birthday.

Love Evadyl X
  8. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Hope you find a place to swim!
  9. bozey

bozey New Member

Happy Birthday Ann!!

If your like me, you will 39 for the rest of your life. I just won't give it up. I'm actually 53 but when someone asks, I always say I'm 39 and holding.LOL

Have a fun day!

bozey
  10. Lynna62

Lynna62 New Member

Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to you,
    You might feel like 90;
    But you're young, and hot too !!

Have a great birthday!
    Lynna
  11. fivesue

fivesue New Member

You are twenty years younger than I...Wow!

I remember those days...

Just wish for you a good year and better health!

Sue
  12. painintheeverywhere

painintheeverywhere New Member

I'm right there with you girlfriend! Water Arobics are awesome. Try looking under swimming pools or recreation centers in the phone book.

The one I have attended are usually large women or older women which is a comfort zone to me on both levels. I used to try to go often and loved it and I'm in that mood set of trying to make myself go again - I have slowed down alot with illness and fainting.

You have one year to let the world know your gonna be 40. Take this time to feel your best, look your best - Be your best.

You can help 40 look like your bringing sexy back!!! Go girl. If I can get myself up and out of the house today, I will be right there with you - probably a little slower, but slow motions can be sexy too, right??? Never mind - just you go!!! Happy Birthday!

Jane
  13. Scapper

Scapper New Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Wishing you a pain free day :)
  14. Lynna62

Lynna62 New Member

I have posted this elsewhere but do you live near a Marriott Hotel or any other hotels with indoor pools ?
    My local Marriott allows people to join their "health club". Basically you get round the clock access to their indoor pool, spa, and exercise room for $35 - $40 per month.

Also the Arthritis foundation website might be of help, they have water exercise programs too.

Best of luck
    Lynna
  15. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Enjoy your day! Try to focus on the positives, just for today....
    There are some community pools here that have water exercise programs. That might be worth checking out.

Cheers
    Kathy
  16. Line

Line New Member

Hope your Birthday is filled with goodness and light. Wish I was 39, geesh so many years have passed since than.

Jack Benny always said he was 39 every birthday, so my mother followed suit, she was 89 and still said 39. Hopefully someone else remembers Jack Benny other than me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, just think next year is the big 40.

Hugs, Linda
  17. glenda2

glenda2 New Member

happy birthday aeronsmom i know how you feel but try to enjoy YOUR DAY!!!
    glenda
  18. catmom50

catmom50 New Member

Today is my daughter's 38th! She moved up here to Oregon from Southern Calif to be closer to us a few months ago. So this is the first b.day we get to be with her for her special day in 7 years!

Hope your day is great.
    Hang in There.
  19. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Ann,

Wishing you a Happy/Healthy birthday. It's awesome you are looking into a water exercise program. Maybe you can ask the YMCA who else to contact. Good luck!

Erika
  20. rushword

rushword New Member

I'm wishing you a happy birthday, you young thing. Hope your day is good.
    Take care!