I'm a newbie here!!! Can someone help me?

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by babygirl0020, Jan 12, 2009.

1. babygirl0020

babygirl0020 New Member

Me and my husband has been trying to have a baby for a while now and has not been successful. I was told that you can take Geratol to help you get pregnant. I just want to know how true this is.
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

You can read about Geritol on Wikipedia. It was a tonic with Vitamin B and iron and a lot of alcohol.
    Nowadays it is a multiple vitamin-mineral tonic in various formulas.

So it would be good for general health if you are lacking vitamins or minerals. Hard to see how
    it would help conception. Maybe somebody else has more specific information.

Good luck

Rock
  3. sadsmurf

sadsmurf New Member

My daughter tried for awhile and I told her the trying was stressing her out...she quit trying and just enjoyed life....three months later she was pregnant!!
  4. CSusie

CSusie New Member

Hi,

I don't know anything about trying Geratol (actually I'd never heard it mentioned with trying to get pregnant), but I do know how stressful it can be when trying to get pregnant. What the post before me told you so often could be the truth. The stress of trying to get pregnant, the disapointment of not being successful ~ all that put together could possibly keep a person from becoming pregnant. I wish you and your husband the best during this extremely difficult time ~ many hugs to both of you!