I'm a newbie who does not know about the archives

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by endoangel, Jul 16, 2003.

1. endoangel

endoangel New Member

so I may be asking some dumb questions as well that may have been answered in the past. Sorry. Let me know how to access and then I will not be hoggin' others time with repeats. I am also new to fibro, had chronic fatigue for a while with endo and Candida...
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Endoangel, do not worry about the archives now, just ask anything you want. We will answer you.

There are no dumb questions, if they have been asked and answered before, so be it.

I have answered the same questions many times in the over two years I have been here. I still don't mind. Its how all newbies learn. Thats how I learned, and most others too.

Sometimes the oldies are too sick to go hunting down the archives as well, they just ask their questions, and we answer them.

The board will take care of itself, it always has.

You are not 'hoggin' anything here, please be confortable with whatever you want to know.

Glad you joined us, and I am looking forward to your questions too!

Shalom, Shirl

3. Iggy_RN

Iggy_RN New Member

You will find lots of support and info and just a shoulder to cry on here or vent when you've had this DD up to your eyeballs! Just wanted to welcome you and ask away! Blessings, Iggy