I'm ALIVE!! (I Think)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by marinemom, Oct 29, 2002.

1. marinemom

marinemom New Member

Thanks to everyone who posted. You are all too sweet. Karen, I loved the idea of the diapers. Of course if my husband was to come home and find those he may just have a heart attack! HHHmmmmmm!

Pamela, yes, I know he's a jerk. He WASN'T a jerk while we were dating, NOR was he a jerk after we married. And I KNOW that he is NOT the only selfish, self centered husband with a spouse on this board. He IS, however, consumed with his job right now, and the only thing that keeps me from putting a pillow over his face while he sleeps is the fact that I DO occasionally see "the old man" every once in a while. Well, that and because my mother-in-law asked me not to since she doesn't have a decent dress to wear to the funeral. She REALLY did say this!=O

Nurse, thank you for your info. I did add your address to my email list.

Now, I can't remember everybody who wrote, (I STILL blame the ozone layer for that!) but thanks anyway.

Finally got out from under the bed and dressed. I don't remember who said it, but I do have a flash light down there too! =)

Did the dreaded "Homework Battle" and then ventured out to the grocery store, where I immediately started to get extremely sick to my stomach and light headed. Of course, the fact that I hadn't been in the upright position for most of the day, nor had I bothered to eat anything, I'm sure contributed to all of it. (I blame my blonde card on that one!)

Anyway, feeling slightly better. Pried the heating pad out of my hands and realized that I could live without it for a few minutes to tell you all thank you for listening.

Hugs to everybody
    Kathy
    [This Message was Edited on 10/30/2002]
  2. marinemom

marinemom New Member

Thanks to everyone who posted. You are all too sweet. Karen, I loved the idea of the diapers. Of course if my husband was to come home and find those he may just have a heart attack! HHHmmmmmm!

Pamela, yes, I know he's a jerk. He WASN'T a jerk while we were dating, NOR was he a jerk after we married. And I KNOW that he is NOT the only selfish, self centered husband with a spouse on this board. He IS, however, consumed with his job right now, and the only thing that keeps me from putting a pillow over his face while he sleeps is the fact that I DO occasionally see "the old man" every once in a while. Well, that and because my mother-in-law asked me not to since she doesn't have a decent dress to wear to the funeral. She REALLY did say this!=O

Nurse, thank you for your info. I did add your address to my email list.

Now, I can't remember everybody who wrote, (I STILL blame the ozone layer for that!) but thanks anyway.

Finally got out from under the bed and dressed. I don't remember who said it, but I do have a flash light down there too! =)

Did the dreaded "Homework Battle" and then ventured out to the grocery store, where I immediately started to get extremely sick to my stomach and light headed. Of course, the fact that I hadn't been in the upright position for most of the day, nor had I bothered to eat anything, I'm sure contributed to all of it. (I blame my blonde card on that one!)

Anyway, feeling slightly better. Pried the heating pad out of my hands and realized that I could live without it for a few minutes to tell you all thank you for listening.

Hugs to everybody
    Kathy
    [This Message was Edited on 10/30/2002]
  3. marinemom

marinemom New Member

Until all you day people recieve your thanks.

I'm off to the Chiropractor today. Not really sure if he helps or not, but I do tend to gain 1/2 inch in height by the time I leave! =) His assistant also gives me a long, deep tissue massage and I lay under heating pads for a while, so, for the cost of my co-pay, I'm worth it!

Kathy
  4. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

deep muscle massage ....sounds maaavelous darling!
    So glad to hear you sounding upbeat, and allowing your wonderful sense of humor to shine!
    Let me know if it gets unbearable, and I will be happy to supply mom-in-law with a dress for the funeral *wink*
    Karen
  5. marinemom

marinemom New Member

Thanks for the support. Shoot, I even called her one day and TOLD her we WERE going shopping, and I would even buy her a hat and shoes!!!

Have a Great day, sweetie.
    Kathy