I'M BA-ACK!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by Mikie, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hi, Everyone,

Unless y'all visit the Chit Chat Forum, you may not realize I've been scarce around here for a while. I'm sorry to have to have kept my time here to a minimum. For four months, I've had UTI's which have come and gone. I'm now on a daily dose of ABX and am having a bettery of tests. So far, so good except for some kidney stones.

I also got the flu and, just when I thought it was gone, it came back for another round.

I finally got to feeling decent but had to take on a landscaping project in our condo assn. for a week. I overdid things and have been very tired and achy but this too shall pass.

Just wanted everyone to know I haven't forgotten about you. I keep everyone in my thoughts and prayers every day.

Love, Mikie
  2. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Good to have you back, Mikie, and sorry that you have endured so much lately.

Best wishes and prayers for feeling better and better everyday!
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thank you. I appreciate the good wishes. Seems as though we become serial patients with one thing after another.

Love, Mikie
  4. mbofov

mbofov Member

Hi Mikie - sorry to hear you've been fighting so many things - it ain't fair! None of this is.

You might try lemon juice for your kidney stones. If you google "lemon juice kidney stones" you'll find several hits, even recommended by mainstream medicine. You can just add plain lemon juice to water and drink it several times a day. It may also help with your UTI's - it cleanses the liver and kidneys. Also, you might try taking cranberry softgels. I take them daily and believe they have prevented the recurrence of a UTI I had about a year ago. It's cheaper and easier than drinking cranberry juice every day.

Take care -

Mary
  5. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Welcome back, I wondered where you had been. I hope you are feeling better soon.
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thank you both for the welcome back. I appreciate it.

I do put lemon in my water and cranberry juice. I may try the gel tabs. I love lemon. I buy the bags of them at Costco, quarter them and freeze them. I pop them in my drinks and they also act as "ice cubes." We have lemons ripening out on our little trees.

Thanks again.

Love, Mikie
    Abdulrahman likes this.
  7. Abdulrahman

Abdulrahman Member

Hello Mikie,

Well, why didn't you ask someone for advice on your UTI..........:(. I became famous for getting rid of women's chronic UTI infections way back in 2003 and many women benefitted from the natural program. One of them was a senior female doctor at a teaching hospital who was specialized in the Urinary Tract, she had so many patients coming to her and all she had for them to take was antibiotics, which would work for one or two months and then everything comes back again. She herself had been suffering for over 10 years. My patient [ 35 years old at the time] gave her the program, it worked perfectly and permanently so she just gave all of her patients an exact copy of this natural supplement formula and they got rid of their chronic UTI's.

To all who have chronic UTI's, here is the permanent cure; its an exactly three month program. You need to take all the supplements below with recommended quantities because the goal is to rebuild the urinary tract lining with the nutrients below and eliminate all possibility of bacterial survival. Understand this critical point: the urinary tract walls will incorporate substances from these suppplements that will provide it automatic protection:

1. Garlic Tablets [ Kyolic source] size 850 mg or 1000 mg size. Three to four tablets with each meal. Note, you must have three meals daily. The ones taken back then were called GNC Kyolic, but search around for something similar. Do not take regular garlic tablets.
    2. Vitamin-C 1000 mg size tablets, high quality only. Take one to two tablets with each meal.
    3. Cranberry or Billberry Extract capsules 500 mg size or larger. Do not use Cranberry capsules, it must say Cranberry or Billberry Extract which is the potent concentrate. Take 4 capsules with each meal.
    4. Goldenseal Herb Root Capsules 500 mg size. Take 2 to 3 per meal.
    5. Drink fresh home made fruit juices daily about three glasses. Keep away from sweets as much as possible.
    6. If you can, take one to two tablespoons of Mustard sauce daily with your food. Mustard is the highest source of organic sulfur and this sulfur is used by the body to build a stronger Urinary Tract lining.
    Thats it, hope its not too difficult for most of you. It may be a bit expensive but remember that this program works permanently so you never have to visit the doctors again or take any more antibiotics.

Best of health and luck

Abdulrahman
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thank you so very much, Abdulrahman. I appreciate your taking the time and thoughtfulness to post this.

Love, Mikie