I'm back after surgery

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by GoDaleJr, Sep 6, 2002.

1. GoDaleJr

GoDaleJr New Member

Ok, this is the 4th day and I am starting to feel a little better. I had all 4 wisdom teeth out on Tuesday and I am 34. Well, 35, I keep forgetting I had a birthday during all that!
    I am still a bit swollen in my jaw and sore, but more itchy in my gums, so I know it's healing.
    In all this post-op stuff going on, I forgot that I even have Fibro! I guess it's just going to take a little longer for me to recover than normal people.
    My friends are throwing me a birthday party tonight! I guess a few hours of smiling won't hurt too bad... The Vicodin is working good. In fact it is Vicodin with acetominiphen or however you spell it. Takes the edge off the pain and throbbing so I can sleep.
    My barking dog isn't helping the pain any, though...
    ~Gina
  2. GoDaleJr

GoDaleJr New Member

Ok, this is the 4th day and I am starting to feel a little better. I had all 4 wisdom teeth out on Tuesday and I am 34. Well, 35, I keep forgetting I had a birthday during all that!
    I am still a bit swollen in my jaw and sore, but more itchy in my gums, so I know it's healing.
    In all this post-op stuff going on, I forgot that I even have Fibro! I guess it's just going to take a little longer for me to recover than normal people.
    My friends are throwing me a birthday party tonight! I guess a few hours of smiling won't hurt too bad... The Vicodin is working good. In fact it is Vicodin with acetominiphen or however you spell it. Takes the edge off the pain and throbbing so I can sleep.
    My barking dog isn't helping the pain any, though...
    ~Gina
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Good to hear you are doing well, four wisdom teeth out at the same time is a lot.

Enjoy your party, and I sure hope your dog stops barking, I know how that is, I have five of them, somethings I could use ear plugs!

Take care of yourself, and let us know how you are and how the party went too.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. SoapBubbles

SoapBubbles New Member

Last I saw you were in remission and saying farewell to us all. Are you not in remission and now back with us? Does it take for you to be in a flare for you to come back to friends?

You know.. if the people left when they got better many of have missed out on their support and good advice.

Just a little advice.. if I was in a remission a lot of my time would be in telling others what made me feel better and try to help them.

If you are in a remission what made you better?