I'm back already, My surgery update

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by janie056, Jan 19, 2007.

1. janie056

janie056 New Member

Hello everyone,
    I can't type too much can't sit for long. My surgery went just wonderful and I want to thank you for all your prayers.
    Everything turned out much better than expected, the pain is not too bad and it turned out I had to have only one level fused not the two that the doc thought.
    I stayed one night in the hospital and was very happy about that!
    It's much nicer to be home recovering, with my husband, who is taking five days off from work and he is being just wonderful and my three kitties.
    Well that's about all for sitting just wanted to say hello and thank you again for all your prayers and thoughts.

Jane
    ps... Thank you Nancy, you are just a blessing to me! Thanks for giving the update on me and I will continue to pray for you! I will call you soon.[This Message was Edited on 01/19/2007]
  2. pepper

pepper New Member

I am so happy for your good news - that only one level had to be fused and that the pain is manageable. I will pray that that continues for you.

I am glad that your DH is able to take care of you. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Please keep us posted on your progress.

Love, Pepper
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Praise for a good report. Any surgery scares me stupid let alone on the spine.

Good news . Praise God. Thank You Lord.

Continued hugs and prayers and blessings and a gentle reminder to take things slowly.
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I am so glad your surgery is over now. It sounds like things are going very well by the fact that you got to go home so soon. PTL that they only had to do one level.

I have been praying a lot for you and I sure hope that your recovery goes smoothly and that your pain is manageable. Take care hon.

Love,
    Nancy
  5. caffey

caffey New Member

Congrats. I didn't think we would hear from you for awhile. Take it easy and be a lady of leisure.
    Cath
  6. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi Jane

I am so sorry you had to go through surgery, but from the sound of the post you are doing well

May God be with you for a quick recovery

God Bless you
    kgangel
  7. janie056

janie056 New Member

Can't sit here too long, just wanted to say hello and thank you so much.
    Please continue to pray for my recovery along with Nancy's, she is having a tough time of it.

Love you all,
    Jane