I'm Back But Tired

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Sep 11, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Just wanted to let y'all know that I am back in town and back online after two days of having my internet service disrupted. Air travel always totally exhausts me, so I am taking it easy for a couple of days.

Love, Mikie
  2. herblady

herblady New Member

hi, mikie! i'm back, too. how are you besides exhaustion from the trip? i've tried to write to you several times but never got a response. i never use my yahoo mail anymore. please drop me a line! cindi
    [This Message was Edited on 09/14/2003]
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It's good to hear from you again. I have had to use only my mailbox here at ProHealth, Mikie-Admin@ProHealthInc.com, because of the threats to my computer. You can e-mail me and it will be passed on. There is a little lage time, and on weekends, the mail isn't forwarded til Mon., but it's safer for me that way.

Speaking of safe, I suggest you might want to remove you own e-mail address from your post for security reasons. Our members have been receiving some nasty e-mails and being recruited to other boards where we are being badly bashed.

I hope you have been doing well. We have missed you here. Keep in touch and I will e-mail you as soon as I get caught up with everything.

Love, Mikie
  4. jofla

jofla New Member

Glad to see that you are back. Hope you had a nice trip. Get some rest.

Take Care

Jo
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Saying I missed you is an understement to say the least!

Rest up, and we sure missed your wisdom around here lately.

Hope you trip was all and more than you expected!

Shalom, Shirl
  6. lucky

lucky New Member

and welcome back. As you know you were really missed, but first you need a good rest after the plane trip.
    I am also resting more than usual and am trying to find out why I am so much more fatigued than usual, guess, it might be the late summer pollen.
    Take care, Lucky
  7. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

Happy you were able to travel and enjoy some life with good safe outcomes.No bad bugs got ya right? West Nile bad there as well as here.....
    Retail Therapy Huh,nice...

Pamper Youself Some,
    Take Care,
    eZ
    [This Message was Edited on 09/11/2003]
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

The trip was full of SNAFU's, but was still wonderful. I came home to a computer which was down due to the cable system being badly damaged for our whole neighborhood. They finally fixed it this afternoon

I hope I escaped the West Nile Virus; I took Famvir for a week before and all during my visit. I saw no mosquitos while I was there. They are now spraying for them. I did go out with my son-in-law, have three beers, and cheered the Tampa Bay Bucs to victory in a loud bar. I considered that a real coup, just to have a normal drunken evening :)

Thanks again for the nice welcome home. It's good to be back.

Love, Mikie
  9. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Welcome back Mikie, sorry to hear about the cable systme down there, know how you feel!

Glad you were careful about mosquitios!

Take it easy until you start feeling rested, looking forward to having you back here!!
  10. achy

achy New Member

No wonder your exhausted...cheering for the bucs and all. Dang I miss those days...Ice cold beer(s), a good game, friends...ice cold beer....hmmmmm

Welcome back to reality.

warm Fuzzies
    Achy
  11. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

You made me laugh achy on welcome back to reality.

A OSU Buckeye fan here. Hopeing they go championship again this year. 3 and 0 so far. Got three boys that are football lovers.

Ice cold beer sounds good right now!!
  12. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

I'M HAPPY YOU HAD A GOOD VAC. & MADE IT BACK OK..... SNAFU'S & CHALLENGES ARE NORMAL WITH ALL OF US...... SOUNDS LIKE YOU CAME BACK TIRED BUT YOU HAD FUN..... GREAT !!!!!! I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE INVOLVED WITH THIS SITE THAN THE VISABLE PEOPLE OF YOU & SHIRL. WHEN I MAKE COMMENTS , THEY ARE NOT AIMED AT EITHER OF YOU TWO.... UNLESS THEY ARE POSITIVE.... MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE SENT THIS MESSAGE TO YOUR OFFICIAL PRIVATE EMAIL.... BUT I FEEL I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE & PEOPLE DESERVE AN OPEN & HONEST APPROACH.... MAYBE I DON'T BELONG IN TODAY'S WORLD.... BUT THAT'S THE WAY I AM..... SO I'LL CONTINUE TO DO THE BEST I CAN... TAKE & BLESSINGS !!!!!!! BILLCAMO.