i'm back from football camp and so tired

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Jul 19, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i drove my son to the foootball camp in dublin.....california that is...

it was well into the 100'ss he got heat stroke...and so did some of the others there...

we sayed at my friends home...their neighbor had two howligng yaping dogs......
    so this is the reason i am so darn tired,,,they leave there dogs outside and if i went touch the blinds to close the shades they would bar.....

i am trying my best to type here to say hello..

cody did well and his team did as well..

we made it home safely...y friend had twin boys that at 4 and another one that's 3...

it was really nice to see her and her family but i just..wished i could have slept...it was hot in theier house///

so glad to be back...i think my friend may have been a little p.o.'d at me...today but she wanted me to do a her a favor and watch her children for 5 minutes in the suv...which has a dvd player in it..but...it turned into ike an hours...

then she wanted me to watch them while she went into the post office...i said i can't do that i need to get back to cody and give him a sandwich from subway...because they were goign to be eating earlier today...not to mention i had 5 gallons of water in my car for the team...to drink...i think it was only 105 degres today there..

i felt bad for her because she does not have anyone to help watch all of them while she wanted to mail off stuff in the post office...

but i had to take care of my son....as well..

jodie
  2. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

it is always bitter sweet to spend time with friends, it is nice on one hand but alot of work on the other hand.

Oh BTW
    I read your profile, i used to live in tiburon 9 yrs. ago, i loved it there. Also i used to be a dental assistant, i stopped to be a stay at home mom after my 2nd child, i loved being a dental assitant.
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i have some friends that live in tiburon...very pretty...did you work for a marin county dentist? which one if you want to share?

thank yyou fight...i felt bad for her...but i had a primary goal...and she told me only 5 minutes in big lots..she was so kind to think of buying some hair ties..she said they were giving her a hassle about returning a 1.50 item for some reason...

well the gas gauge was nearing empty and all i could think of is that cody need some food...it was hot than heck out...he did have water and gatorade...but he need some food.
    then thought what a waste of money, gas and time sitting in ther for nearly an hour...

she does need help...her died when she was in her late teens....her father is bipolar goes off and on meds....in and out of the "clink". he lost his section 8 voucher last year because of this...it is sad....

she has two other sisters but they live by me...all over atleast an hour away in good traffic...

her hb doesn't want her to work...basically daycare would kill them financially there...

she gets to go to a health club for three hours a day free day care but must remain on the premises w/children...

she has a 17 yr. son that ran away...and didn't finish up his 11th grade...trouble all over there...

i would help her if i could more but the distant thing is a long one...i know she has some friends...but she doesn't like to ask them...

well i'll talk to uo later

jodie

[ advertisement ]