im back,hiya :)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by smiffy79, Aug 22, 2005.

1. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

hey all
    am back from honey moon.
    the hotel was really wonderful we had paid for our breakfast and dinners,which were exquisit.
    we had full use of the adjoining health club with pool,gym, sauna, steam room and hot tub.
    i used it all except the sauna and gym. it was so nice to swim again i plan to go at my local baths.

the room was away from the hotel so it was really quiet and the room was the biggest hotel room i had ever been in i thought it was a mistake to start with.the bathroom in the hotel room was bigger than my bathroom at home!

from our room we had a pathway to the gardens which had a gateway to the hotels private beach,i couldnt believe it.
    i was spoilt rotten,i kept trying to clean things and found it hard to accept the spoiling.

the first thing i did when i had got my dogs and kids back was to clean and mop the floor. i had cleaned it all before i went so we came back to a clean house but i had to do something.

hows it going here? nobody else left? i hope not i do miss fuzzyjoyce. hello any newbies.

smiffy
  2. nina2

nina2 New Member

Welcome back! Sounds as though a great honeymoon has put an extra bounce in your step!

That's good to hear and I am so happy for you.

~nina~
  3. tansy

tansy New Member

Feeling spoiled for a while is definitely a good thing.

love, Tansy
  4. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

while away i did consider looking for an internet cafe so i could check in.

yes the hotel was awesome and so much luxery,totally spoilt!