I'm Back My Friends; And Ready To Meet More

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ranger, Jan 30, 2006.

1. ranger

ranger New Member

Hi,

I was gone for a long time,just getting through each day. I'm still doing that, but getting better at it by knowing myself and how I click.

I missed you guys and the help this place has always been to me. I see a lot of names who weren't here and I will enjoy 'speaking' with you if you'd like.

I have a big bag of new questions to ask, but later. It's only 9:45 but I'm getting tired.

I will try to help in any way I can. I see many questions on here that I've been through or read about, so I'll write to you when I can.

See you,
    Andrea (Andi)
    Ranger is my cat's name.
  2. JLH

JLH New Member

Glad you are re-joining us!

Isn't it exciting on all the new members that we have!! The more, the merrier - always!!! LOL

I'll be interested in hearing what you've been through and/or read about!

Hugs,
    Janet
  3. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

My name is Pam or Pamela and my screen name is crispangel66. I have been on the website for a few weeks and love it. A few years ago I had been visiting the site and our old computer went caput so now I am happy to be back. I have fibro, ra, oa, ddd, severe headaches, chemical sensitivites, depression, herniated and ruptured discs, diabetes and diabetic neuropathy, gastroparesis, diverticulitis and I think that is all. I do have a profile on this site, duh, just wasn't thinking as usual. Glad there is one more person to talk to. Gentle Hugs Pam
  4. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

I'm one of those new names here. :) Look forward to reading more posts from you! How are you doing these days? And what are your questions? :)

Out of curiosity... what are your two novels and your stories about? I admire you for your talent!
    ((welcome back hugs)) Shannon
  5. lana33

lana33 New Member

Glad to know you also. I have been here since 2003 and think I have seen you. If not it is fibro fog.LOL I also have lots of dx. you can read on my profile.

This is odd but when I tried to pull up your profile, it says no such user. Very weird. I haven't seen that before unless my computer is just going wacko.LOL

Will be glad to exchange info with you too.

Hugs,
    Lana
  6. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Nice to meet you and happy you are back. I first started on the board in 2004, but was mostly in the Diabetes board until they discontinued that. Since then, I've been in the FMS board, but I'm off and on here depending on my sleeping habits, etc.

I was tired, but now I have my second wind. But I do need to go to bed soon because I have to get up early for me in the morning--about 9 AM.

Hugs,
    Faye
    Uh, I just clicked on your username and it said there was no such user. lol
    [This Message was Edited on 01/31/2006]