I'm back/Needing prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sunshyne1027, Aug 31, 2003.

1. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Storms tore through here where I live this past Wends. Did damage to our neighborhood. Then along came flooding, did some damage to our home. Been without electric and phone also for a few days.

I am in a major flare. Hurts to walk, lay, sit. Taking meds to try and help.. Like pain meds, muscle relaxers, and sleeping meds.

Prayers needed big time! I feel the craziness around here calming down now. Hope to gain some strength back.
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

So sorry to hear this, its bad enough that we hurt when it storms, but to lose the utlilities too is just awful.

Will be praying for you, your family and your neighbors too.

God will replace everything that was lost seven fold!

God's blessings going your way, and my prayers also.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I hope you start feeling better. I am also sorry about the flooding. Hope things start looking up soon. I am praying for you.

Love, Mikie
  4. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

Praying that things will get back to normal soon - and that Our Lord will give you the extra strength you need at this trying time.

Remember - people all over the world are praying for you - and those prayers are great.

Hugs to you, Marian
  5. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Sunshyne.Sorry to hear about all you've been thru. I pray that the LOrd help to lift up you ,your family and the neighboorhood to help get things fixed and rebuilt. Keep your faith in the Lord and you will perservier. Dear Lord please watch over Sunshyne and her family and help heal all that hurts and lend your guiding hands. amen.

Danny
  6. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

How terrible to feel awful then to have all that happen to you on top of that. I hope things are getting back to normal. Let us know how things are going. Hugs, mama
  7. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

The prayers are so appreciated. Things are getting back to norm around here. Still raining, more flooding. But not into the house this time hopefully.

Feeling a little better. Sleeping alot. Looking for work next week. Hope to find something.

Hope alls OK with everyone else too!