I'm Back! Remember Me?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by IndianPrincess, Feb 17, 2009.

1. IndianPrincess

IndianPrincess New Member

How time flies! Lots has happened. Geez, I have been absent for a year, at least?

Left the homeless shelter a bout 6 months after getting there (November, 2005) Because I was disabled, I qualified for an apartment.

I had my hearing before the administrative law judge in August of 2007, got my first lump check from SSI for $14,000 in October 2007. Paid off all the creditors I owed (the ones I could find).

Bought a house with the remainder that was owed to me and moved out of Cleveland back to my hometown Toronto, Ohio in April of 2008. The house is keeping me quite busy!

2. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

It's sounds like you've had so much going on in the past year, it must have made your head spin. I'm so glad that you were able to get SSI and now have your own home. You must be very happy.

I'm still fighting to get my short term disability...been going on 6 months now. Keeping my fingers crossed that the next time does the trick.

Glad to see you back.