Im back remember me?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by carebelle, Aug 7, 2007.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Im doing ok .We made our hugh move to Dayton Ohio .
    I now add Thyroid problems to my CFS and FM .Hows everyone been? fill me in ive been gone about 6 months.
  2. ckball

ckball New Member

I was just thinking about you yesterday, wondering how you have been doing. How do you like Dayton? I lived in Franklin and worked in Middletown for a few years in the early 80's.

I go back and forth, same ole same ole. Good day, do to much, then a bad day or two. I have finished the biggest part of my home remodel and have pictures on my website of the before and after, see my bio to see how to look at them. Then look at the bottom of my web site for "Before and After".

How does your husband like his new job. Have you resolved your tummy issues. I bet you were able to get a lot more house for your dollar in Dayton than Woodbridge.

Let us know what is going on, sorry for the thryroid, I don't have one and take synthroid once a day and no porblems. Can't wait to hear how you are doing. Carla
  3. carebelle

carebelle New Member

My Hubby LOVES his job teaching .

I still have tummy problems I think its just nerves all the time.
    We took a huge loss with our home in woodbridge but we are where we believe we should be.We downsized into half the not easy thing to do_Our garage is still full.
    have a good day!
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

Glad to see~~~~hear you back! Hope you like Dayton Ohio! last time i remember we were decideing to have a frog for a mascot!,,,lolol and lo and behold there is a Frog in your Profile!,,,,,,,,,,,,,I Still have Fm and now my hands are giving me heck!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,,Sis
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Welcome back. Glad your move went well, and glad your husband likes his job.

So, you'll be hear, hanging around again?

6. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I remember you, glad you're settling down after your move, such a huge thing at any time never mind when you're ill.

Looking forward to 'talking' with you.

7. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

Welcome back!!!
  8. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

Hi Sweetie! I'm SO glad to see you are still here...
    I have missed you. I just posted an update myself.
    Talk to you soon!
  9. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Wondered where you had's nice when people come back. See, you were missed!
  10. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

Our son's first professiional job was in Kettering. iu am blank now as to who he worked for but----your back and that's good.

Gentle Hugs,

11. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

YOu all moved in and settled? Is hubby teaching at the medical school?

Nice to see you back.