I'm back...sort of....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by UnicornK, Jun 29, 2006.

1. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

I'm back from "vacation", such as it was. Most of it was fine, but it ended with me being so depressed I just wanted to die...literally. For several days I was pleading with God to take me home because I didn't want to be here any longer. I won't take my own life because I know that is not what God wants. If He did, I would be living in my Heavenly mansion.

Turns out it was a medication problem. My doc is taking me off Cymbalta, and I ran out of Seroquel. That left me with zip anti-depressants. Whew! Did I spiral down fast!

I'm back on both meds, and my moods are stabilizing, but I am still fightint the severe depression and anxiety. I'm in therapy to discover why it happened like it did. Duh! Do ya think it could be that I have not had GOOD therapy in over a year?

So I'm back. But it might be an off and on thing for a while until I get my equilibrium back.

Pray for me, and I'll be here lurking even if I don't post as much as I used to...but I will come back!

God Bless.
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Glad your back!! was wondering why i hadn't seen your name on postings! Medication adjustments are so complicated sometimes.......................................I'll be praying that everything evens out for you!! sisland
  3. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

I think I'm stabilizing out now. I was "suicidal", but not considering harming myself. I just wanted God to take me home because I didn't want to be here any more. I still kind of feel that way, but the moods themselves are evening out.

Wow! Sometimes it takes alot to remind one that the meds do work!

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

God Bless.
  4. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I'm sorry you went through this .I had that same thing happen between med's. It is a scary place to travel.

What I have never understood ,is if it's a lack of med's in your system why should you have to go to therapy just get on the right dose. Talking won't change it. Only the right dose will. Unless someone doesn't take their own meds right.
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i have ben a slew of them...i know what you mean...

sorry again...

jodie