I'm back

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rose38716, Feb 28, 2006.

1. rose38716

rose38716 New Member

Hi everyone. I sure missed comong to this board..since I dont have a computer now...I'm still waiting for disibility..It'll be 3 years in JUly..My att. says they have everything at the ss office they are prepaaring it to show to judge..

I hope and pray I getit I had to quit working in july and the MRI said I have arthritis,spinal stenosios,scholiosis
    sp 4bulging discs plus fibro chronic fatigue syn.migraines
    clinical depressionn..

The only meds I can get is paxil and 2 750 vicodin a day..
    Plus I broke my shoulder on Jan.25 So pain is constant

am going to dr. fri. am asking him for the duragesic patch but I cant afford the 200.00 a month it costs..maybe he'll have samples or some program where I can get them free..

The good news is that in NOv. I finally got on metro so thats one worry out of the way..It's just very hard to have no income...

well, It's good to be back and am going to try to get to library more often until i can get a puter again..LOve,
    Deb
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

bummer on the shoulder...i walked around with a broken shoulder for over 6 months until i went to dr's...he told me i broke it and needed surgery...i said no i have to go to work...

he was right...tu i was stubborn...

sayig hello to youo

jodie
  3. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

You may want to check into PPA- partnership for prescription assistance.

My doctor recommended it but I have my disability hearing on March 14th so I decided to wait b/c you can't have insurance and be on the program.

The phone # is (1-888-477-2669) and the website is
    www.pparx.org to see if you qualify.

people that can get it:

-Working people
    -People without jobs
    -Seniors and retired people
    -Students
    -Families
    -Single people
    -People without presrciption coverage

Hope this may help you. Good Luck, Pamela