I'm back!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Starr913, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Starr913

Starr913 New Member

Hello Everyone! I know most of you will not remember me, especially since many have joined after I left, I'm sure, but I've actually been a member since 2005. I used to read and post almost daily, but then I got a job working from home 12 hours a night (6pm-6am) as a dispatcher, so ALL of my time was consumed either working or sleeping. Well, I have been unemployed since October now and am currently going through the SS Disability process. All of my fibro and CFS symptoms have gotten MUCH worse since I was here in 2005, and this summer heat and humidity is trying to kill me..... I've been in CONSTANT pain for over 2 weeks now, and nothing is helping. But I am SO happy to be back on the boards here! I have missed the friends I made here and am looking forward to re-connecting with everyone!

Much love and fibrohugs!

2. Starr913

Starr913 New Member

Yes, I originally meant to post here. But I was away for so long that I had some issues navigating at first and somehow logged in TWICE! Once on the health board and once on here.... don't ask HOW I managed that! lol But anyway, I just happened to post on the health board rather than this one, then I noticed the mistake this morning, so I copied and pasted it over to here.

I've already recognized some names..... doxygirl, Sharon, and a few others but I've already forgotten them. As soon as I see the names again they'll (hopefully) refresh my memory. I hope they remember me!

Thanks so much for your reply!

3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Welcome back. Did you have a different user name before? I do have a
    vague recollection of someone working as a dispatcher. Unfortunately,
    after 20 years of brain fog and five years of ALZ, my memories are somewhat

If you have a post disappear in the future, you might be able to find it
    by going to the record of your posts. Check the health board on the drop
    down memo. You post may be there even though it doesn't show up
    on the health board.

Confusing? Yup, it pretty much is. One of our members in Toronto figured
    that out. I can't recall her username, I think it's a number, but I'm
    pretty sure her name is Jean.

Anyhoo, hope the weather cools and you feel better. Here in California the temps
    have been running about 10 degrees cooler than usual. Maybe it's part of
    that worbal gloaming business.

4. Starr913

Starr913 New Member

I remember you (your name, I mean)! I think I used the same username when I was here before, but I could be wrong. Is there any way I can look that up? I thought it was Starr913, but it's been 6 years and my memory is shot, so it could have been fuzzybritches for all I remember! lol

Thanks! Good to see you again!

5. JewelRA

JewelRA New Member

I am an "oldie" here too, since 2006.

I don't recall your screen name, but I often don't recall what I did yesterday, so that doesn't mean anything! LOL.

I too, haven't been here in a while, partly from being busy raising kids (now as a single mom), and also partly in denial, when I have my good times, I try to pretend this is "all behind me". But now I can't deny that I am not superwoman and have serious difficulties.

I really need the support here. It's wonderful. I'm glad you're back, too.