I'm back

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by SPR30, May 31, 2006.

1. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

I am back....I missed my cyber-family! Thank you for all your prayers and support.
    After 6 stabs (and much moving the needle around searching for nearly 1 whole hour!!!) my IV was started and the test went fine. My arteries are clean and my heart murmur and leaky valve shouldn't be any problem.
    I am very allergic to betadine (one of the wonderful wonders of fibromylagia....being allergic/sensitive to many things)....I have huge awful red and very itcy hives.
    I am still a bit sore but doing OK.
    Hubby took me to my favorite pizza place Sunday (Pizza Suprema, their wings and pizza are like heaven!) and we saw Xmen 3 it was AWESOME!!!
    God bless and keep all of you!!!!
    Stacey
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Hi, and welcome back. Sorry you had a tough time.

I'll ad my prayers with the others about your house.
    My mom's in the same place of needing to sell their house.
    But they have actually invested in a different house and now are paying for both!

It's taking longer to sell than they thought it would.
    It's hard to see my childhood home being sold.
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

So glad that you came through it alright.. and all is well.
    That needle ordeal makes me feel for you....that had to be terrible!

Love, Mari
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

So glad everything worked out well for you. I'm so happy for you. :)

Love,
    Faye
  5. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Thanking God all went well (except of the betadine) So sorry about the IV. That was the worst part for me, also. Just wanted to say "welcome back". De
  6. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

so glad every thing went well. my hubby,s came out clear also .Praise God.
    but the 2 Drs disagree on what really happened to my hubby. so we don"t know whats wrong him. after all the test. hugs ,sixtyslady
  7. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Sorry about the glitches, but I had to smile when you said your arteries are clean..... just kind of gave me a crazy image of some tiny thing sweeping clean. Hopefully life will be a bit calmer now and you can put this episode behind you. hugs
  8. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

I really appreciate it!!!!!
    Now, if only we could sell the house so that we can move to the one we have a deposit on. I am north of Dade City, Florida....anyone who knows this area can say it's quiet....we don't get many passers by where we are.
    We are moving to Zephyrhills. I would love to hear from anyone nearby and maybe make a friend.
    I hope I don't get in trouble....anyone who would like to view my home (just for curiosity) since this is a rare opportunity, go to the BUYOWNER site and type in TPA61495 or 61495. It is a nice place that I will miss, but I am over 30 minutes away from docs and shopping and hubby's work.
  9. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I forgot to ask, did they give you any idea of what the chest pain might be caused from. Hope it has just disappeared. De