I'm back

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tlayne, Aug 24, 2006.

1. tlayne

tlayne Member

And I am not going down without a fight! I have been so down in the dumps, but you know what I am not going to give in to this anymore!

Luke 24:49 "Behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you; but tarry in the cityof Jerusalem until you are endued with power from on high!!!!! Let's Pray, it's prayer night for God's praying warriors! Love, Tam
  2. kgangel

kgangel New Member

God Bless you Tam

You are a true fighter you give us all so much to look up too and so much encouragement

You are right

Lets PRay

hugs
    Kgangel
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I'm going to bed now, but will pray first for all,

May the Lord hear our prayers!

love,
    misty
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

I was so happy to see in your other post that you felt renewed in faith, and following God's loving provision for you.

Praise God for that!

Love, Judy
  5. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi Tam

I just thought I would put this in here, since I know you will see it and respond.

I was up last night late and I went outside and sat and prayed for All the wonderful people on here. I just want to be sure that that is what we do. We just all start praying at 11pm on Thursday nights in our homes? Or do you go to the Chat Room and pray that way?

Just want to be sure I am doing it right

God Bless
    Kgangel
  6. tlayne

tlayne Member

Hi sweet one! I pray at 9:00 my time, I am pretty sure that is the same time all of us pray according to each time zone. Kittycare is wonderful to post the different time zones for us. I am really bad about knowing them as well as East, West, North, and South. I always say, "If you turn me around, I will get lost." LOL!

I go into my bedroom with my printed prayer list, and mention each request to our Lord. When the prayer request is not specific I ask that the Lord meet the needs according to his will, and his knowledge of their needs. Sometimes when I am exhausted I hold my prayer list in my hands and ask for his will to be done for my dear brothers and sisters here on this board. I just lift the names of his loved ones before his throne, knowing that he knows all.

I think that when we are united in prayer that it is awesome! I am so thankful that I have found you and that we are united in Christ! Love ya, Tam