I'M BEING STALKED, HELP

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by momof27, Feb 12, 2009.

1. momof27

momof27 New Member

THIS IS NO JOKE, ITS FOR REAL . A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT KNOW ME WANT ME DEAD I GUESS ? BECAUSE THEY WON'T LET ME LIVE MY LIFE.

THEY GET ON BLOGS AND CALL ME UNMERCIFUL NAMES LIKE " SATEN IN A LARGE UNATTRACTIVE FORM, AND THEY CALL CPS ON ME , THEY SAY I HAVE FILED 10 LAW SUITS AND SUCK MONEY OUT OF THE FOSTER SYSTEM,THEY SAY THESE THINGS AND MUCH MORE, NONE OF IT IS TRUE.

I WAS A FOSTER PARENT IN 1970 ,I WENT BACK TO FOSTERING IN 1985 TILL LAST YEAR ADOPTED MANY CHILDREN, SOME HAVE JOINED THE FEEDING FRENZIE AND SEND HATE E-MAILS TO ME NOW ABOUT HOW I AM SATEN AND WORSE

MY FLARE (AS YOU CAN IMAGINE) IS TO MUCH I'M AFRAID THIS WILL END MY LIFE (THE STRESS) I HAVE NARROWED THIS DOWN TO X-WIFE, X-KIDS, NEXTDOOR NEIGHBOR, THEY SAY THEY WANT TO "GET ME" I CALLED THE SHERIFFS OUT AND THEY SAY THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO.

I HAVEN'T SLEPT FOR DAYS AND AM SCARED TO DEATH OF THEM, MY LEG STOPPED WORKING THE OTHER NIGHT I COULDN'T MAKE IT WORK AT ALL FOR ABOUT TWO HRS. I HAVE FM,CFS,MCS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO TO SAVE MYSELF FROM THEM ,THE NEIGHBOR STANDS OUTSIDE EVRYTIME WE GO OUT AND STARES AT US TILL WE GO BACK INTO THE HOUSE.

HE CALLS MY CHILDREN "WHITE TRASH FOSTER KIDS(I HAVE NO FOSTER , JUST ADOPTED) AND TWO OF MY CHILDREN THE "N" WORD THE X-WIFE IS IN CALIF. WE ARE IN TEXAS THE KIDS SAY SHE CALLS THE CPS FOR THEM ITS LIKE SHARKS ATTACKING, THE NEIGHBORS WIFE TELLS EVERYONE EVERY MOVE WE MOVE.

MY HEALTH IS IN DANGER AND I DON'T WANT TO GET WORSE, HELP ME YOU ARE MY ONLY FRIENDS , THEY HAVE TOLD SO MANY STORIES ABOUT ME I SOUND LIKE THE WORST MOTHER AND PERSON ON THIS EARTH.
    MOM

2. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

You must be terrified!! I wish I had an answer for you but I don't, I am so scared for you! Is there family you can go to? Perferably in another state??

People can be so cruel, Caledonia gave you some infomation on stalking that I really hope will help you and you family.

please let us know how things are going for you....take care and Gob Bless!!

Deb
  3. 3gs

3gs New Member

Did this just start? Can you think of any reason this idiots started doing this other than they have no life?

This must be horrible to be going thru. Tell yourself these nitwits don't matter and you know you are a good person.
    Stop reading thier blogs,this just feeds thier sick egos.

If they are amking threats then I thought sheriff could do something about it.That falls under being terriosists.

Please contact the sites other person posted.
    We are here for you.
    remember the girl who was cyberbullied and killed herself? thought they passed a law.[This Message was Edited on 02/13/2009]
  4. momof27

momof27 New Member

If you can tell me more about the girl that killed herself please do. I still have many children at home and we own our home can't just jump up and move. the next door neighbor is the one I told you all about last year that said my kids are white trash foster kids and my other are the "N" word.

They watch every move we make and report to all the others around the country, everymove we make is monitored, my husbands X-wife is heading it up , you would think after 35yrs she would give up.

she ran over my foot once with her car she scares me to death then we mix in some foster kids that were so broken when we got them they are loving the attention they get from these people so they join them in the "lets watch the death of mom.

they tried charges on my husband these were just thrown out now they say the worst is yet to come and are attacking me and my birth son.

it's a full time job with fm,cfs to have this much panic and stress.

my children can't go outside EVER
  5. momof27

momof27 New Member

I am terrified!!

I don't know what to do they are checking evry town I have ever lived in finding anyone that has a problem with me and joining them in this hate and kill campain, I've been a good person, a good mom I try to help where ever I can, some of the kids I have raised are now convinced I cheated them out of a life( there life was soooooooo broken when I got them ) I have done the best I knew how to do.

my legs are not working anymore and all I do is shake. mom
  6. PainPainGoAway

PainPainGoAway New Member

It's Cindy here...you hang in there with every ounce you've got...we'll see what we can do to help. I know her story, folks, and it is UNREAL, but real...she can't talk details but Mom, I promise you the truth will come out and you just hold your head up high...

YOu've done so much, you've helped so many, and you've held out through thick and thin...just hang on...okay!!!
    Cindy
  7. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

I'm sorry that you're going through this. I don't know what kind of "blogs" they write or keep - but I'd stop reading as well if it is causing this much stress. Before you do though, I would print out or document everything.

They are obviously trying to get to you and it's working. Would they really do something? Are they that stupid? Most people who scare, etc. are bullies, cowards and oh I could think of much worse to say...

If you need to, get restraining orders - get your evidence together.
    Write down everything like I said - print out things. Do not have any contact with anyone. DO NOT let them know what this is doing to you. People like that thrive on that.

We know you are NOT the worse mother and person on earth. They are rotten people so their opinions mean squat.

I know it's hard - stay strong, keep believing in yourself. Use the resources posted above. Do not hesistate to keep going to the police.
  8. 3gs

3gs New Member

I googled girls commits sucide over myspace.

A neighbors daughter didnt like this girl so the mom(knowing she had depression)made up a boyfriend on myspace then when girl got excited about it the mom said horrible things and told girl she should die. The girl then commited sucide.
    At first law wasn't going to do anything but parents pushed a new law was created and the cyberbully mom is being brought up on charges.

Have you spoken to a lawyer? Created a paper,computer trail?

Iam so sorry for what you are going thru. Can not understand why theres no help. Write Dr. Phil have seen shows he does on wacko neighbors this kind of thing.
    Can't something be done under harressment laws? Sue the ex-wife

hope you find some peace
  9. bobbycat

bobbycat New Member

I don't care how attached I am to my home I would sell and move to a undisclosed place.
  10. PainPainGoAway

PainPainGoAway New Member

It's not that simple...she can't just pick up and move...she's expected to be there, and people want her stopped...
    I wonder if there are resources that could help her family out since her circumstances would prevent her (law wise, part of her situation) from moving...it's so crazy, there should be some help coming from the state...I just don't get it!

Remember, Mom, not everyone is fooled by the crap/stories...you did the right thing bringing justice about...don't let them stop you!!!!

Cindy
  11. alangan1

alangan1 New Member

I just read your post, this is awful. I can tell by your post you are very hurt: dont be these people arent worth it. At least you have stepped up to help these kids, more than what alot of others do. I can imagine how difficult this is, but trust in God to protect and dont be afraid to put these instigators under the spotlight. I would like to ask you a question, can a person on SSD be a foster parent, do you know? Prayers to you.
  12. twitch_64

twitch_64 New Member

and I think the others have pretty much covered it. What I do have is a suggestion to help with the stress and emotions of what's going on.

Check out www.sedonamethod.com. The CD program is rather expensive, but the book is less than 12.00 at amazon. Check out the site, order the free CD and DVD of the program. I believe it costs like 5-6 bucks for shipping and handling.

The vicious cycle of fear, worry and expectation with the stress of it all needs to be stopped for your health's sake. This program can help you with that.

I've had great success with this program for those very same issues. The ex was abusive and he's still trying to control, manipulate and intimidate. He threatens to gain full custody too. This program has been a godsend in helping me let go of worry, obsessive thinking, fears, anxiety, depression, and more so that I remain calm, think clearly and act rather than react.

It's a blessing to feel calm and in control of myself, knowing that I don't fall into playing along with his games anymore. Without it, I felt like a victim, constantly allowing him to have his way, cowering to his demands and manipulations, constantly in a state of fear, watching my every move, second guessing myself and expecting more harassment from him. I'm still a work in progress with this program, but it has helped me more than anything I have tried before.

Good luck dear!
    [This Message was Edited on 02/16/2009]
  13. momof27

momof27 New Member

If you can raise kids you can foster, you just have to be able to stil drive and do school things etc. mom
    [This Message was Edited on 02/16/2009]
  14. scarletstang

scarletstang New Member

You say these people get on blogs and write or say things about you and your family. Do you respond to them? The problem with bloggers is that you would have to prove their identities. A private detective could do this rather easily and law enforcement would in essence have the evidence at their fingertips. At that point, you could force the restraining orders depending on what transpired.

I'd tend to believe these people are insecure with themselves first and foremost. As for the neighbor, you could record them with a portable dictaphone. They are very small and easy to conceal. Or, do you have a cellphone or camera with video? I'd tend to believe that calling children such names, harrassing them, etc. could be handled with the law since usually there is more protection for children.

Good luck to you and I hope this nonsense can end in some manner.
  15. momof27

momof27 New Member

we are finding out who it is so maybe we can do something about it soon, x-wife and husbands bitter kids and some x foster kids , neighbor all banned together from calif. to texas, and I think the attorney who is for some really bad people
  16. scarletstang

scarletstang New Member

Keep yourself a little journal for yourself with any and all information. In that way, you won't forget anything or any details if you need to provide them. I wish you the best of luck in your quest for a solution. You should not have to go through this nonsense.
  17. momof27

momof27 New Member

THANK YOU ALL I SPENT THE DAY IN BED MY HEAD WAS SOOOOO DIZZY. YESTERDAYS POST FROM X-WIFE OR HER DAUGHTER WAS SOOOO BAD IT KNOCKED ME OUT, THEN I SAT DOWN TO RE-READ ALL THESE POSTS AND IT HIT ME UP SIDE THE HEAD, I AM ALLOWED TO BE HAPPY, THEY HAVE ALL BEAT ME UP SOOO MANY YEARS I JUST ROLL OVER LIKE A BEAT DOG AND TAKE IT, BEFORE I HAVE NEVER EVEN HAD A BOARD LIKE THIS TO TALK TO " ANYONE" IN ALL THESE YEARS OF THEIR ABUSE, SOOO IT STANDS TO REASON THEY GET A PLEASURE OUT OF THE BEATINGS.

THE STALKING PHONE LINE COULDN'T HELP THEY ARE A REFERAL. BUT ITS OK I AM GOING TO TRY TO NOT READ THE BLOGS AND YOUR RIGHT I DO HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HAPPY WITH MY HUSBAND AND CHILDREN.

THE FLYING MONKEYS WAS THE GREATEST WAY TO EXPLAIN THEM OF ANYTHING I HAVE EVER HEARD, YOU MADE ME "LAUGH" SOMETHING I HAVENT DONE IN SOOOO LONG. THANK YOU ALL MOM