I'm doing much better....but please keep praying.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Lms526, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

Hello everyone!
    I know it's been awhile since I've posted. I know some of you have been really concerned about me. Thank you for that. I also so appreciate everyone who has prayed for me. Anyway, I just wanted to give you all a brief update on how I'm doing right now.

Depression-Praise God! I think the higher dose of medication is finally starting to kick in. I realized yesterday as I was laying in bed that I feel much more stable emotionally. That is a wonderful feeling! I haven't felt that in so long, that I didn't even recognize that's what I was feeling at first. I think the therapy is also making a big difference in my life. I think I am finally beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel, even if it is still a ways away.

My relationship with God-Still strained at times. But slowly getting better. I feel like I'm not angry at God anymore. I've realized that I have so much to be thankful for in my life. Here again, I still have a ways to go. But I know that God is with me, every step of the way.

Job situation-This one is still really frustrating. But on the plus side, I have a job interview today. It's for a receptionist position at a small clinic. It is the same speciality as where I did my internship. I don't know anything yet about the hours, if it's full-time or part-time or any of that. But I will hopefully find out today. I really really want to get this job. But I'm scared too. I definitely don't want to mess this up. So please pray that I would find favor with the doctor who will be interviewing me and that I would get the job. But I also got a call this morning from the temp agency. If the job at the medical clinic falls through, I do have another option. But i really hope this opportunity at the medical clinic doesn't fall through. I have to start making payments on my student loan from the Tech in January. I want to have a job before then. I will let you know how it turns out, as soon as I know something.

Well....I think that's pretty much all I have to report for right now. Please continue to pray for me!

Lms526
    [This Message was Edited on 12/05/2007]
  2. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

just bumping this to the top of the page.