I'm Feeling Great No Regular Doctor Visit/Come See :)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Bet2, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Bet2

Bet2 New Member

Ok, here's the thing. I just moved from AZ to NM and been feeling horrible from the stress of it all. 5 months into this my health has gone downhill and depression and crying, missing work and getting in trouble.

I found a holistic healer. Started cold laser therapy (that was just a quick time fix). Accunpuncture (same). He kept trying things on me and his assistant started me on digestive enzymes (something calle Hi-Pro) and asked me a bunch of questions and made an herbal formula for me specifically consisting of the following:

Xue Fu Zhu Yu Tang -

Tao Ren (semen persicae)…12g - invigorate blood, remove stasis

Hong Hua (flos carthami tinctorii)…9g- (safflower flower) dispel blood stasis, stop pain due to injury

Dang Gui (radix angelicae sinensis)…9g-tonifies blood – regulates menses due to blood deficiency and also -invigorates/harmonize blood – disperse cold – alleviate pain

Chuan Xiong (radix ligustici chuanxiong)…4.5g -invigorate blood, promote movement of Qi

Chi Shao (radix paeoniae rubrae)…6g-invigorate blood, dispel stasis – dysmenorrhoea, amenorrhea, abdominal pain and masses, traumatic pain associated with swelling and pain. In herbal combinations, Chi Shao Yao / Peony root is used for arthritis, GI tract diseases, the heart and circulatory system, neuralgia, migraines, as a tonic, and for chronic fatigue syndrome.

Niu Xi (radix niuxi)…9g -invigorates blood, expels blood stasis-strengthen sinews/bones/joints -clears damp heat in lower burner-brings blood downward

Chai Hu (radix bupleuri)…3g - is used for fevers, flu, the common cold, cough, fatigue, headache, tinnitus, liver disorders, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), dysmenorrhea, depression, anorexia, cancer, inflammation, lung congestion, malaria, angina, epilepsy, pain, muscle cramps, rheumatism, asthma, bronchitis, indigestion, ulcers, hemorrhoids, diarrhea, constipation, as a sedative, antioxidant, antiseptic, antifungal, antiviral, as an immune stimulant, and for reducing cholesterol and triglyceride levels. It is also used orally for increasing sweating, as a protectant against kidney problems, a liver tonic, and a spleen and stomach toner.

Jie Geng (radix platycodi grandiflori)…4.5g -opens up lung Qi, Expel phlegm (hot or cold), benefits

Zhi Ke (fructus citri seu ponciri)…6g -move Qi, reduce distention with deficiency

Sheng Di Huang (radix rehmanniae glutinosae)…9g-nourish yin, generate fluids –

Gan Cao (radix glycyrrhizae uralensis)…3g -harmonize & moderates characteristics of other herbs - -antidote for toxicity

Sorry I hate these long messages but I thought that this was important. If you can find someone who knows anything about herbs maybe you can print this and take it to them; I mean this is for my symptoms; everyone's would probably be different.

Anyway, I drink this 2-3 times a day and I feel like a new person. I am also taking those detox foot baths once a week that I think Stormy was talking about.

You still have to watch your diet and do excercising (gentle), but I am telling you; I have not felt this good since I got diagnosoed.

I hope this is helpful to someone because I feel brand new.

God Bless You,

Bet2
  2. elliespad

elliespad Member

The Bible tells us to let the Herbs be our Medicine. Don't know why I havent seen an Herbalist yet. I do believe I will look one up. Thanks for sharing this great news.
  3. Bet2

Bet2 New Member

You know Ellie that is an excellent point.

My herbalist told me that God puts everything on this earth for us to heal ourselves.

Thank you for pointing that out.

God Bless,

Bet2
  4. Bet2

Bet2 New Member

Just in case nobody has looked at this; I truly believe that this is important information even though it is kind of long.

Might be beneficial to print out and take to an herbalist or an accunpuncturist. I still feel very good!!

Bet2