I'm Feeling Much Better!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jasmine, Nov 12, 2002.

1. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Hello! I've been on Watercure for six months now and I am feeling much better. I have CFS, FM, and neurally mediated hypotension. I have been drinking half my body weight in ounces of tap water and taking one half teaspoon of Celtic sea salt daily. Dr. Cheney also recommends this treatment for neurally mediated hypotension on an article on Immunesupport.

At first I just bought the regular sea salt in the health food store and that did bring my low blood pressure a big higher but it wasn't enough. Just three weeks ago I finally finished the sea salt from the health food store and bought the Celtic sea salt on the watercure web site that has over 80 trace minerals in it.

I also bought an OMRON wrist blood pressure monitor from Walmart so I could take my blood pressure twice a day. Now my blood pressure is closer to normal. Before I started watercure, my blood pressure was 90 over 60 but I have white coat syndrome so it was always normal at my doctors. Now my blood pressure is 110 over 70 (120 over 80 is considered normal) and I am feeling much stronger, less dizzy/vertigo, and have more energy than usual. I'm very happy with Watercure. Thanks Shirl for recommending Watercure. The watercure websites are very interesting reading with lots of fascinating information. Have A Good Day!

Love, Jasmine
  2. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Hello! I've been on Watercure for six months now and I am feeling much better. I have CFS, FM, and neurally mediated hypotension. I have been drinking half my body weight in ounces of tap water and taking one half teaspoon of Celtic sea salt daily. Dr. Cheney also recommends this treatment for neurally mediated hypotension on an article on Immunesupport.

At first I just bought the regular sea salt in the health food store and that did bring my low blood pressure a big higher but it wasn't enough. Just three weeks ago I finally finished the sea salt from the health food store and bought the Celtic sea salt on the watercure web site that has over 80 trace minerals in it.

I also bought an OMRON wrist blood pressure monitor from Walmart so I could take my blood pressure twice a day. Now my blood pressure is closer to normal. Before I started watercure, my blood pressure was 90 over 60 but I have white coat syndrome so it was always normal at my doctors. Now my blood pressure is 110 over 70 (120 over 80 is considered normal) and I am feeling much stronger, less dizzy/vertigo, and have more energy than usual. I'm very happy with Watercure. Thanks Shirl for recommending Watercure. The watercure websites are very interesting reading with lots of fascinating information. Have A Good Day!

Love, Jasmine
  3. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

I'm so glad that that is working for you. I have been wondering how you are doing, haven't seen a Post from you for awhile. Then again, I myself have not been on the board much lately, due to a Horrible Flare and Sacroillic joint pain, mainly in the Sacrum, it's out of place and I can't find anyone who Knows how to put it back in.

I guess I could hop a flight to Idaho and have my Friend the Massage theraphist work her little trick. Boy do I miss her.

Do you think that this watercure will give you lasting relief? I hope so.

Nice to see you again, Hope your Hubbys doing well also.

Sincerely
    kredca4/sharon
  4. Spoonerpaws

Spoonerpaws New Member

Can you explain what watercure is?

5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Glad to hear you are doing so well. Be sure to compare your readings from your wrist cuff to an arm cuff. The further away you get from the heart, the less reliable the reading. The wrist cuffs can be off by about 10 points on either reading, diastolic or systolic. Also be sure your wrist is in the proper position and not hanging down.

I have both cuffs and the reading can be quite varied.

Love, Mikie
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

That is wonderful news! I know I feel so much better with drinking the water. My sinus problems are almost nonexistent now, including all those migranines and cluster headaches too.

I will give the Celtic sea salt a try too. I have been using another kind.

I got my blood pressure down years ago with 'Essiac Herbal Tea' by the Resperian Corp. It took four months, but thats eight years ago, and have not had a problem since.

I know the water did help with the Fibro Fog along with the 'Ultra B-Complex. I only get foggy when I am tired or stressed!

It is so good to hear you are so much better lady! Good news is always grateful and happly received around here.

For Spoonerspaws, you can go to;

www.watercure.com/intro.htm

for the water cure read. It has some great information there on why we should drink half our body weight in ounces of water per day, and take one quarter teaspoon full of sea salt. It seems most of us are dehydrated, just American's in general, not FM/CFS in particular.

The book is; 'ABC of Asthma, Allergies, and Lupus' by; F. Batmanghelidj, MD.

After reading this book, I started drinking water the next day! I drink Evian water, can't handle the tap water (which I have a well water here), so since I don't drink sodas, beer etc, it cost about the same!

Shalom, Shirl
  7. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Hello Sharon, Sue, Spoonerpaws, Mikie, and Shirl,
    I'm so happy to be on watercure! Sharon, I'm sorry you are not feeling well. Hope you can find someone to make an proper adjustment.

Sue, I'm fine with my tap water. I used to drink Poland Spring mineral water but it no longer agrees with me.

Spoonerpaws, the watercure website and watercure2 website has some fascinating articles about the program.

Mikie, I have found that difference blood pressure monitors do vary and that can be very confusing. Plus at the doctors, my blood pressure goes skyhigh. I'm just scared of all the doctors!

Shirl, Thanks so much for recommending watercure. I never heard of it until you mentioned it last year. Now I take my Celtic Sea Salt three times a day and I carry a water bottle with me when I'm in my car. Have A Good Day!

Love, Jasmine