im fizzing! just married

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by smiffy79, Aug 12, 2005.

1. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

i am in such a funny mood today (it spilled over into willis's post)

i am fizzing inside,nothing is bugging me!
    if i carry on like this i will end up on a pshyc ward!

IM CUCKOO!

perhaps its the wedding? getting married this monday,am not nerveous but havent been fussed either.

even hubby gone upstairs as i am being too much today,ah well all is quiet except for me lol

son upstairs,puppy gone into other room and shihtzu dancing around my feet,ah well. 72 hour lock down here i come wwwwwwhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooppppp
    [This Message was Edited on 08/16/2005]
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

married on Monday - wonderful!

I hope you have a wonderful, beautiful, glorious day.

Rosie
  3. nina2

nina2 New Member

I've been married 10 years to hubby #2 and I still get in a tizzy. lol.

Hope you have a wonderful wedding day and soooooo many more to come.
    nina
  4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

can you post us a photo of your wedding please Smiffy.

Rosie

P.S. I hope your wee brother is doing okay.
  5. tansy

tansy New Member

and all the best for Monday.

love, Tansy

6. nina2

nina2 New Member

7. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

thankyou,i will get a pic posted.
    am a little more subdued today but still smiling,i am off to look at the finished cake today.
    its 2 tier with a handmade icing flowers to match the those in my bouquet.
    will be staying at my mums tonight and my dad is getting us my fave - a chinese take out - :)

keep your fingers crossed for monday,i hope he turns up :)
  8. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

wedding went well,the sun was shining.

all that went wrong was the cab firm! my mum paid £150 cash and the owner said he will keep two cabs stationed outside all night as we were quite away from everything.
    when they didnt turn upmum rang him to say i paid for them where are they (she even paid each driver £30 tips) the owner said wait for the first plane to land!
    she has a reciept so we will take him to court for her money back.

mum paid for the horse and carriage which was lovely (an old victorian carriage with a bay horse) i had a lady come for my make up and another for my hair. my dress a monsoon (sooo cool)

we were spoilt rotten all day i was in tears opening our pressies!
    when we were invited to a spate of weddings we didnt have much money so we had to buy the cheapest thing on their lists so we didnt want to put anyone else in that position so our list started at £5/£8 to £30 max to suit all budgets,ppl got us several things from the list! one friend got my three items,i was a mess when we were opening them :)

the food and cake were great and our caterer ~(a friend)~ worked soo hard she was a star!
    my two kids looked great and my son stayed clean! even if he did get into a scrap!

today i am back in my military fatigues my rock t,shirt(ac/dc of course) and my army boots!
    we had a lovely day and i am so grateful to all those who helped out ~ our best man was a trooper bless him ~ ive got some work to do today though,the cake lady wants her stand back and a trip to the tip! ahh well no rest for the wicked!
  9. lease79

lease79 New Member

SOOOOO glad to hear that it all went well.
    ~*CONGRATULATIONS*~!!!

Lease
  10. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

any romantics out here?
  11. sheried

sheried New Member

Boy, you have had a lot going on lately.

I am so glad your big day went well. (Dang those cabbies)

Again, congratulations. Don't forget to post a pic!

Hugs,
    Sherie
  12. CFIDSNicole

CFIDSNicole New Member

Congratulations, Smiffy! The horse drawn victorian carriage sounds like a fairy tale.

I hope you took lots of pictures to remember it by. I got married two years ago this past May, and we have lots of pictures, thankfully, because the CFIDS has robbed me of most of my memories of the day. It is just a vague recollection, so the pictures are very important to me.

I cant wait to see pictures--it sounds like it was fabulous!
    take care and best wishes,
    Nicole
  13. libra55

libra55 New Member

Love to see some pictures!

Best wishes
    Michelle
  14. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Congratulations! Please post pictures when you can, we'd all love to see the beautiful bride and groom!

It sounds like you had a wonderful & special day, I hope you have a lifetime of happiness...

Love,
    Pam
  15. lurkernomore

lurkernomore New Member

And please accept my congrats/best wishes and hopes for everlasting love and togetherness to you and your sweetie.

Hubby and I just had our vow renewal in April to celebrate our 25th anniversary and I really loved it. Bot 20-something sons stood up as hubby's attendants and it was just small, simple and so very sacred to me.

Just yesterday hubby was over an hour and a half late coming home from work and I was so worried. When he did get in though, he had a huge grin on his face. He had made several stops at different stores to try and find me a certain drink that I had mentioned I loved but was so hard to find. Now to my way of thinking...that is a man after my own heart. Blessings on your nuptials and may your love be as strong as it is now for the rest of your lives.

(Just try not to fizz all over the place, ha ha!) That was just natural you know, you are just full of joy and anticipation of your new life together!
  16. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

im crying reading your replys. thankyou.

when we get all our pics sorted we will get some here, can i have more than one?

17. JLH

JLH New Member

Congratulations and Best Wishes for a wonderful life together!

It sounds as if you had a lovely wedding ... with the carriage and all!

I been happily married for nearly 35 years!!

It's a wonderful life!

(((Hugs)))
    Janet