I'm from Warsaw, Indiana...looking for good dr.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by intensemom, May 3, 2006.

1. intensemom

intensemom New Member

I saw several posts from other Hoosiers and was wondering if anyone has ever found a really good dr.?

Love,
    Tracy
  2. intensemom

intensemom New Member

I didn't see him on the good dr. list. Will he treat patients for sleep too? I never get to the level 3 or 4 sleep and am having a hard time finding a doctor who will work with me on that!!!

TRacy
  3. intensemom

intensemom New Member

4. intensemom

intensemom New Member

5. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

I went to a rheumy in Lafayette and he said to come back when I get worse. With that attitude, I did not go back to him.

My PCP has absolutely no ideas so------I go to that pain clinic in Lafayette but that is for my spinal stenosis. As far as FMS, Nothing!!!!

Sorry that I can't suggest someone but so many Drs. just poo-poo you when you say FMS. i guess that you have already found that out.

Anyway, I'mm glad to meet a fellow Hoosier, even though we are both in pain.

Hang in there.

Gentle hugs and Love,

Joan
  6. intensemom

intensemom New Member

Was hoping for more replies!
  7. intensemom

intensemom New Member

just bumping
  8. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Welcome fellow Hoosier! Not many of us!

I will be seeing Dr. David Vallance in Ann Arbor Michigan. It's a two hour drive from here, probably a 3 hour drive from Warsaw!

Ellencomstock, a member, has seen him for quite awhile. I believe his practice is all, or mostly, fibro patients.

Ellen said he is a good listener. Does bloodwork, which some of my past doc's haven't done since being diagnosed, 3 years ago. He is not afraid to treat with medication if needed. RARE in many docs!

Ninks doctor sounds very good. He is much closer. Just thought I'd give you another option!

We have a cottage on the Barbee Lakes! I love Warsaw!

I just checked your profile. I am an 8 year BC survivor. I will pray for your friends. You all look beautiful!

Kim
    [This Message was Edited on 05/06/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 05/06/2006]
  9. intensemom

intensemom New Member

Thanks for all of your replies. For some reason it makes me feel better knowing all of you are close to me and we are struggling through this dd together! Thanks so much!!

Love,
    Tracy
  10. p_fear

p_fear New Member

wow you guys are pretty close by, I was going to a clinic in Decatur, they were trying to help but so many different meds I felt like a zombee, right now I am looking for a different dr insurance reasons.
    Do any of you know of any support groups aroun indiana

Patty Fear
  11. neeter1

neeter1 New Member

I am orginally from Kokomo but am living in Vermont now. I have a friend that his mother and other family live in Warsaw..do you know any of the Creighton's?