I'm getting Married Saturday

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dononagin, Aug 23, 2006.

1. dononagin

dononagin New Member

Holy Moly Gang! what did I get myself into! Joe and I have been living together for 11 years.. I knew there was a reason I put it off.. and here I am a wedding planner!

Put myself into a major flare and wound up in bed Sunday, Monday and 1/2 of Tuesday with Migraines.. Hope I'm going to get through this!

I'm marrying an amazing man and so grateful that THIS time I know I'm not making a mistake.. Wonderful thing to marry your best friend!

Anyways, I'll be off the board after tomorrow till September 4th.. I'm actually getting time off for a honeymoon! Promise pictures when we get back..

Love to all!!
    Dona
  2. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

I married the most amazing man too...9 years ago.

Saturday is a good omen...it's my birthday (47 yikes!)

God Bless.
  3. charlenef

charlenef New Member

my husband is awesome thank god i picked him and not someone else. any other man would have ran the other way with all my problems. good luck and god bless charlene
  4. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

Congratulations to both of you! You sound so happy that you made me smile.

5. tracii

tracii New Member

I didn't get to have a "real" wedding or any type of honeymoon but finally married after 12 years together. November 30th we'll have been together 15 years.

Funny, but the Nov. 30th anniversary seems more "real" to me.

I hope you have a wonderful, flareless, relaxing, exciting & romantic time!

Best Wishes! ~Tracii
  6. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

and it just keeps getting better.I wish the same for you!.Linda
  7. Best wishes to you and your soon to be husband.
    By the way your granddaughter is a cutie.
  8. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Dononagin. How many roles will you be playing at the ceremony? Bride, preacher, singer, ???

Hope all goes well on your trip.
  9. pam_d

pam_d New Member

I wish you and Joe nothing but the best! I hope your wedding day is beautiful, and that you have a lifetime of happiness ahead of you.

Can't wait to see pictures!

(((Hugs)))
    Pam
  10. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

It's so great to have happy news. I wish you the best for your wedding and have an awsome honeymoon! Looing forward to those pictures.

Kathy
  11. Pennygirl2

Pennygirl2 New Member

Hi Dona,

I am new but want to wish you all the best and especially that you will feel well on your honeymoon. It sounds sooo exciting. Penny
  12. ckball

ckball New Member

Congratulations- I would hope after 11 years you know you have the right guy.

You are very lucky to have married your best freind. Where is your honey moon?

Have the time of your life-Carla
  13. Bambi

Bambi New Member

were both doing it for the second time and didn't have much money. We just went to Reno to the JP and headed back home. Not very romantic or even much fun. But it's been 33 years this month (the 17th) so it worked out.

The JP said he had an unusually "good feeling" about us. All I had was a case of the nerves and hoping I was right. LOL!

Have a ball and pace yourself! Bambi
  14. AquariusGirl

AquariusGirl New Member

Best Wishes:)))
  15. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

My husband and I have been married 32 years. He is the most wonderful man. He is always there for me and so understanding about my FM.

Best wishes to you and your guy.
  16. JenniferAnn539

JenniferAnn539 New Member

Thanks for sharing your happy news with us.

Best wishes for a bright and happy future.

May you have all the energy you need, plus some this weekend:)

Jennifer
  17. springrose22

springrose22 New Member

Good for you! Don't get too sick being happy!!! LOL Marie
  18. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Congratulations!!!

I wish you both the best of everything and time to enjoy it together.

Hugs,

Nancy B.
  19. blueski31717

blueski31717 New Member

Hope all goes well. Take time for you too so you don't get down. He sounds like a dream has he got a brother?
  20. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Wishing you the BEST, you deserve it ya know. Sure gonna miss you while you're gone, I'm in withdrawal already!

Love ya!

[ advertisement ]