I'm giving up

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by clprez, Nov 30, 2004.

1. clprez

clprez New Member

I was taking IC64, and ever since I went up to 3 pills I felt like I had a low grade virus, and I just feel like sitting and lying on the couch all the time.

When I got to 2 months and 1 week, I changed back to 2 pills. I waited for a week, and felt no difference.

I am sick and tired of feeling like this, and haven't felt anything positive from this, so yesterday I stopped taking the TF.

Now I just hope I can get my body back in to the state it was before I started the TF.

Carol
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

There is a lot of misunderstanding about TF's. They are not really designed to make one feel better by taking them. They induce an immune response and that is why you felt so bad on them--they were working.

Chances are that your immune system now has more Natural Killer Cells than it did before. You will probably feel better after a bit. You might consider pulsing back on them for 3-4 days each month like a "booster vaccine."

TF's are like little oral vaccines which train your immune system to respond to certain pathogens. The increase in NKC's also helps with nontargeted pathogens.

TF's do not impart permanent immunity like when we get sick and develop antibodies. That is why pulsing every 4-6 weeks will help keep the immune system working.

I felt horrible on the TF's at first. Later on, I was doing better on them, but I am now pulsing and feeling much better.

Love, Mikie
  3. spacee

spacee Member

I stopped taking the TF's a couple of weeks ago. Today I had the best day ever.

My 2 cents...

Hugs,

Spacee

[ advertisement ]