I'm glad that Denizen posted

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mamie43, Apr 1, 2003.

1. mamie43

mamie43 Member

Hi Denizon:

I am fairly recent to this group and I love the fact that we are lucky enough to post different opinions and therefore realizing that we have different stories. I have a background in helping people and I agree that when someone is neglected or abused that its up to them if they do not want a toxic parent or relative in their lives.
    I understand that you are not saying this is the case with lifedancer, you were merely stating that no one knows the background of these peoples lives' and we haven't walked a mile in their shoes, so to speak. No one should have to take abuse from anyone, emotional or physical.
    It is up to the individual, what decisions they make concerning their situation and we are here for support regardless.
    I understand what you are saying, and that we should not judge the daughter. I agree. We are here to offer support.
    It sounds to me like you have come a long way! The way in which you were speaking of toxic people is insightful. Sounds like you have done quite a lot of healing; I am very happy for you because I know what not healing and moving ahead can do. It can be very detrimental to one's health, physically and mentally. You can have closure and resolution without having to have a relationship with someone who is controlling and manipulative.......etc just because your a relative. A family constitutes of people that nurture and care for one another, regardless of where they come from. I hope your life is filled with joy and love and everything that you deserve.
    Have a nice day,
    Mamie43
  2. mamie43

mamie43 Member

Hi Denizon:

You are always welcomed. I agree with you when you say that there are more than 2 types of individuals in this world. Homosapiens are a little more complex than we realize. I have a cold that is really giving me more symptoms than ever before. I guess the FM has something to do with that. I am going to rest.

Peace and Harmony,
    Mamie43

[ advertisement ]