I'm haing such a bad flare

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jillian44, May 28, 2006.

1. jillian44

jillian44 New Member

Just having a terrible time of it. nausea an tiredness and feeling like hell. no motivation. joint pain all over weak. took Lunesta so I could just go to bed. big flare. I'm tired of being sick all the time. It makes everything worse. like my mom passed two month ago and having a bad time. in a depressin. been down for two days. so tired from flare.
  2. Sorry you feel so bad, I have had nausea too alot lately. Try drinking of warm gingerale.
    Sorry about your mother.
    I do hope you feel better soon. Stress is a big factor in pain.
  3. suzette1954

suzette1954 New Member

I lost my mother in 1993 and I grieved for 9 yrs. It was making me sick and finally I had to let her go. She was my best friend.

Losing a mother is like being in pain everday for the rest of your life

You get used to being in pain, but it never goes away.

My thoughts and prayers are with you!

{{{HUGS}}}

Suzette
  4. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I am sorry about your mom.I have lost both my parents and the depression at times will return.On top of these DD's it makes it really hard.For me dealing with death and loss are very hard and always throw me into some kind of flare.I'm a christian and believe in the after life but its still hard to let go for now.
    I hope you feel better.I find comfort with music ,all kinds and then silence to meditate and reflect on GOOD memories