I'm haing such a bad flare

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jillian44, May 28, 2006.

1. jillian44

jillian44 New Member

Just having a terrible time of it. nausea an tiredness and feeling like hell. no motivation. joint pain all over weak. took Lunesta so I could just go to bed. big flare. I'm tired of being sick all the time. It makes everything worse. like my mom passed two month ago and having a bad time. in a depressin. been down for two days. so tired from flare.
  2. natrlvr2

natrlvr2 New Member

all you can do is take it one day at a time.
  3. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

I do love that name. My daughter's name is Gillian (pronouced the same though)

I am so sorry for the loss of your mother. Stress & depression play a big role in our flares. Maybe you could go visit your Dr and talk to him about the depression. If your currently not on medication for that, he may be able to prescribe a short term dosage for you.

I take 50 mg of zoloft every day, along with a lunesta at night for sleeping. I know I wouldn't be able to function without a good nights sleep.

I'll say a little prayer for you and your Mother.

Eileen
  4. Marta608

Marta608 Member

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I, too, love your name. I'm going through the same thing with the flare although I lost my mother when I was 24 and often still miss having a mom, especially in times like this.

I'm sure that's impacting your health. Just hang in there, that's about all we can do, like a roller coaster ride that scares us to death and we'd give anything if they'd stop it. It doesn't help much that we know it will eventually end, but it will.

Marta

5. Risk

Risk New Member

I'm so sorry for the loss of your mom. I can relate. Lost mine 3 years ago. Right, going through a very stressful period, so I can sympathize with your flareup. I'm in the middle of a doozy myself. So many times I swear it's a heart attack. The burning and aching in my shoulders and neck and chest and now the IBS with diarrhea.

Hang in there this DD is awful. We can be fine one day, and then boom! It hits us and we're out of commission.

Oh, and my daughter's middle name is Jill and when she was 3 she used to call herself Jillian.

My thoughts and good wishes are with you.

Rene